Turnpike Ford of Huntington

• I was very pleased with my experience

I was very pleased with my experience with Kenny and all of the other turnpike staff. They delivered quality and fast service with great rates!!!

• Ken Abdon answered all my questions

Ken Abdon answered all my questions. Jeff Adkins took care of all the financing needs. Great job guys.

• We like Chris Adkins and the service department

This makes number 4 and 5 vehicles that we have purchased from Kenny Abdon. We also like Chris Adkins and the service department. When it comes time we will definately be back at Turnpike Ford. Thanks Guys.

• We would really like to thank Kenny

We would really like to thank Kenny for his assistance and wealth of knowledge. This has truly been a great buying experience. We would also like to thank Jeff Adkins for working with us and giving us a fair price. Thanks again guys John and Kimberly Kelly.

• Very pleased with Turnpike Ford

Very pleased with Turnpike Ford and our sales person Kenny Abdon. It was definately a pleasurable experience. I have also had great experiences with the service department with the service of my Lincoln. Will definately come back to Turnpike Ford for my next purchase. Anthony Keaton

• Ken and the staff treated me so well

Ken and the staff treated me so well, they put together a deal and got me in a new car when no one else would.

Adam helped us pick out a car for our children. The team at Turnpike Ford is great. Thank you so much.

• Sales person was very friendly and knowledgeable

Sales person was very friendly and knowledgeable. Really enjoyed our buying experience. Have bought several vehicles from Turnpike Ford and I like the way they do business. Will be back when I need another vehicle. Thanks John and Sharon Wooard.

• Ken and the staff are great

Ken and the staff are great, a big thank you to everyone at Turnpike Ford.

Ken and the staff are great, a big thank you to everyone at Turnpike Ford.

• I will definately recommend Turnpike Ford to all

We love Kenny Abdon and always follow him wherever he goes but everyone at Turnpike Ford is so awesome. From to sales to service, I will definately recommend Turnpike Ford to all my family and friends. Thank you again Kenny I love my Escape. Natalie.