Moses Automall of Huntington

New 877-348-7311 Dealer Website
Used 877-204-8068 Email Dealer
Service 877-283-0969

• Moses Buick Service

Great Service department. Pete is very helpful and informative. wonderful communication. I highly recommend Pete and the Moses Buick Service department team.

Thank you for telling us about your visit. We are glad that Pete was able to take care of your service needs. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next time!

• Great Service

Great service. Matt Winkfield is the best service rep. The waiting facilities are very accommodating. Patty at the checkout is very friendly.

Beverly, thank you for visiting us. We are happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thank you for choosing Moses AutoMall of Huntington.

• Dale R. Young

Thank you for a great job. Every time I have had my GMC 2500 in for service or repairs, it was repaired right and promptly.

Dale, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with our service department. Thank you for continuing to choose Moses for your service neeeds!

• Sandra

Moses Dealership treated me graciously with much professionalism. I will certainly buy from them again

Thank you for telling us about your visit. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for choosing Moses and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

• Kyle McComas

My salesman Jason Bailey couldn't have been nicer.

Kyle, thank you for continuing to choose Moses for your vehicle needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

My salesman Jason Bailey couldn't have been nicer.

• Eddie Gillispie

Every time I visit for my service I am cordially greeted by Pete Clay the service manager. Pete Clay the Cadillac service manager always makes sure I'm satisfied with the service . He goes out of his way to schedule me in a timely manner which is also convenient for me . This is my third Cadillac for my wife and service with Pete Clay played a big part in why I chose Cadillac again

Eddie, thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that that you are pleased with the service you received when visiting us. Thank you for continuing to choose Moses and we look forward to seeing you next time.

• Very professional

Very professional, oil change appointment was easy and inspection was top notch

Very professional, oil change appointment was easy and inspection was top notch

William, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you next time. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

• Extreme kindness while traveling

Jim, thank you for your kind words. We are glad that we were able to assist you with your vehicle needs.

We were traveling home in our 2015 GMC Yukon after an almost 8,000 mile trip around the country and the 'Remaining Oil Life' indicator was at 0%. I made a call to my hometown GMC dealership for advice on whether I should attend to it immediately or wait until I reached home (approximately 400 miles). It was suggested that I have an oil change done before heading home. We had spent the night in South Point, Ohio, approximately 10 miles from Huntington, West Virginia, so I checked the internet for nearby GMC dealerships. Moses Automall was the nearest listed. I called, talked with the service department and was told they could take care of everything. We (my wife and two friends and I) were treated with extreme kindness and respect while the Yukon was serviced. Several people inquired as to our comfort and possible needs as we relaxed in the waiting area. Servicing did not take long and they had us back on our way toward home quickly. Everyone at Moses Automall made us feel welcome.

• Jason was great!

Jason was great. He was straight forward and honest. I had a chance to purchase a similar vehicle 7 miles away from me, but chose not to because I did not care for the salesman. I chose to work with Moses which was 450 miles away and bought the truck sight unseen because of Jason. Thank you for a great transaction.

Andrew, thank you for telling us about your experience and congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for choosing Moses and let us know if we can assist you in the future!

• Great waiting area

Great waiting area while having a oil change on our Buick. They are so nice here, only place for service or repairs.

Edward, thank you for telling us about your visit. Thank you for continuing to choose Moses and we look forward to seeing you next time.