Moses Automall of Huntington

• Great auto buying experience

I worked with Sterling Crum and he was very easy to work with. No pressure buying experience. This was probably the easiest car purchase I've ever made. I would definitely buy from Moses Automall again.

Tim, thank you for telling us about your experience and congratulations on your vehicle purchase! We are happy to hear that our team was able to assist you with your purchase. Thank you for choosing Moses!

• 7500 mile service

I was met promptly and with a smiling face. The service was explained fully, and completed in a reasonable amount of time.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Please let us know if we can help you in the future!

• One good day

John, congratulations on your new truck! Thank you for you kind words. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future.

Very good experience with the sales and finance teams. Quick and easy buying process. Everything was explained to us in a polite and respectful way. Thanks Moses of Huntington for a memorable day buying our new GMC truck

• Happy buyer

It is a pleasure dealing withMoes of Huntington. Nice sales and finance team. Very helpful and curtious. Very good maintenance department. Friendly and considerate. We have purchased two vehicles there and both were good experiences. Highly recommend Mose of Huntington.

John, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit. Congratulations on your vehicle purchase! Thank you for choosing Moses and we look forward to seeing you next time!

• 2011 Buick Enclave

Audrey, thank you for telling us about your experience. Thank you for choosing Moses AutoMall of Huntington.

Moses Service Department always takes my problems seriously. They are very organized, and notify me of Recall Notices. They make the needed repairs.

• 2016 ELR

My concern is...the service personel didn't know what my car was scheduled for...he said oil change. The manual says tire rotation, oil change, filters changed and 57 point inspection..... I don't feel like I got a complete service.Ihave 2 Cadillacs ...a 2016 ELR (the serviced vfhucle) and a 2017 XT5 purchased 2 weeks ago

Hi Steve, We are sorry that there was a problem during your visit. Please contact us to discuss further so we can get your vehicle taken care of. Again, we apologize for this issue and we look forward to speaking with you to get this straightened out.

• Excellent buying experience

We are glad that our team was able to assist you with your purchase. Thank you for choosing Moses!

I wanted a hard to find used vehicle and was picky about the color, mileage and price. I found the vehicle I wanted on Cars.com and emailed Moses AutoMall. Brad White at Moses was great to work with. He quickly gave me a rock bottom price. I drove over 600 miles and he picked me up at the airport where I had to leave the rental car. The dealer documentation fee at Moses is the lowest you will find, saving hundreds of dollars. I was in and out in a few hours, no hassles. Brad was very helpful after the sale with some tax and registration issues related to being an out of state buyer. Well worth the drive.

• customer

Fast and complete service. Employees were very professional and thorough.

Hi Jim, Thank you for telling us about your visit. Thank you for choosing Moses!

Fast and complete service. Employees were very professional and thorough.

• Margie Billups

Never have been disappointed with Moses service always always the best !!!!

Hi Margie, thank you for telling us about your visit. See you next time!

Never have been disappointed with Moses service always always the best !!!!

Hi Margie, thank you for telling us about your visit. See you next time!

• Amazing Service!

He was very helpful with us. Guided us to a car that met our needs! Amazing service!

Ian, thank you for telling us about your experience. We hope you are loving your new vehicle! Thank you for choosing Moses!