Moses Automall of Huntington

• Great auto buying experience

I worked with Sterling Crum and he was very easy to work with. No pressure buying experience. This was probably the easiest car purchase I've ever made. I would definitely buy from Moses Automall again.

Tim, thank you for telling us about your experience and congratulations on your vehicle purchase! We are happy to hear that our team was able to assist you with your purchase. Thank you for choosing Moses!

• service

Very prompt and professional. The service manager communicated very well.

Very prompt and professional. The service manager communicated very well.

• Excellence in Service

Thank you for telling us about your visit. We are glad that you were pleased with the service that you received. Thank you for choosing Moses!

I have always received excellent service from Moses. During this service I also had a serious dent in the passenger rear door repaired. The work was suburb....but one small ding was missed. Without hesitation the service manager asked me when I could bring the car back; assured me that it would be done in a day. It was. No hassle, just great care. I have always been treated with great respect by Moses and appreciate their professionalism and workmanship.

• Cadillac Service

Always very professional, timely and I feel assured they only take care of the things my car is in need of, without pressure.

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Moses for your service needs.

• No appointment repairs

More than met my expectations . Even though I had no appointment, they took me right in and made the necessary repairs.

Bill, thank you for telling us about your visit. We are glad that we were able to get you in and take care of your service needs. Thank you for choosing Moses and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

• Great Service

Great service. Matt Winkfield is the best service rep. The waiting facilities are very accommodating. Patty at the checkout is very friendly.

Beverly, thank you for visiting us. We are happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thank you for choosing Moses AutoMall of Huntington.

• Dale R. Young

Thank you for a great job. Every time I have had my GMC 2500 in for service or repairs, it was repaired right and promptly.

Dale, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with our service department. Thank you for continuing to choose Moses for your service neeeds!

• Sandra

Moses Dealership treated me graciously with much professionalism. I will certainly buy from them again

Thank you for telling us about your visit. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for choosing Moses and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

• Kyle McComas

My salesman Jason Bailey couldn't have been nicer.

Kyle, thank you for continuing to choose Moses for your vehicle needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

My salesman Jason Bailey couldn't have been nicer.

• Eddie Gillispie

Every time I visit for my service I am cordially greeted by Pete Clay the service manager. Pete Clay the Cadillac service manager always makes sure I'm satisfied with the service . He goes out of his way to schedule me in a timely manner which is also convenient for me . This is my third Cadillac for my wife and service with Pete Clay played a big part in why I chose Cadillac again

Eddie, thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that that you are pleased with the service you received when visiting us. Thank you for continuing to choose Moses and we look forward to seeing you next time.