New 866-466-1511 Dealer Website
Used 866-415-1841 Email Dealer
Service 866-362-6893

• Great service, knowledgeable and friendly staff

I was happy and relieved to finally find the exact vehicle that I was looking for and satisfied with the price offered for my trade in. I was also glad to be able to get everything taken care of the same day within a reasonable time frame. My salesman (Chad) was also very knowledgeable about the vehicles, and he was willing to do whatever he could to get me in the vehicle that I wanted. My overall experience was wonderful, and I absolutely love my new 4Runner!! I've received so many compliments on it!!

Thank you so much for this review and for sharing your great experience with us, Gina. Our goal is to make sure that every guest receives full satisfaction with the service we provide. We are glad to know you drove away with this feeling. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Regards, Mike Jude, GSM - 304.252.8548

• quick service

quick service-i had an appointment, but arrived at the dealer before my scheduled appointment, they was able to go ahead and perform my service.

• Easy check in and out. Clean facility.

Easy check in and out. Friendly service clerks. Comfortable, clean waiting area with popcorn, cold drinks and coffee available to waiting custome...

Easy check in and out. Friendly service clerks. Comfortable, clean waiting area with popcorn, cold drinks and coffee available to waiting customers.

• Nice environment

The environment is clean and there is a nice room that is comfortable to sit in when waiting for your vehicle to be serviced.

• very great facily very clean

The salesman was great. Very helpful My grandchildren loved the play area which made it easy on me to look and sign papers everyone was very helpful.

• Great dealership, Great service.

We got our first Toyota in 1997 from L&S and just love them and LOVE the way you guys have treated us.

• Excellent job

Easy to work with staff. Excellent automobile at a very good price. Treated well and the buying experience was smooth.

• Great staff

Friendly, professional staff and facilities always clean and always showed where to take vehicle for service , repairs, or order any type of parts. Purchased our 4th vehicle from this dealer

Thank you for the great review, David. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Best regards, Mike Jude, GSM - 304.252.8548

• Review of service dept

Prompt courteous and friendly as if you were their only customer clean facilities modern equipment. Clean modern waiting area with coffee and sna...

Prompt courteous and friendly as if you were their only customer clean facilities modern equipment. Clean modern waiting area with coffee and snacks

• The best

Everything it was a good time to get a truck and the rest of the most important part of the pic of you and your family was awesome I am happy happy happy