Glenn E Thomas Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• "Fantastic Service"
    March 24, 2017

Howard Choi was the most helpful in sharing his knowledge, very courteous, and just catered to us till the very end. Cindy Kim was such a Doll, very ...outgoing and fun to do business with. We will recommend many people to this location.

great dealer !
    March 22, 2017

Bought my brand new challenger RT , for a GREAT deal, 9k off msrp, the sales associate (Joseph) was awesome! The whole process was easy and I was in a...n out .. I was hassled or harassed into buying a car like some dealers, I didn't feel pressured at all, I felt in control of my buying experience the whole time.. I would recommend them any day to anybody.

Great Experience, Friendly Welcoming Staff.
    January 27, 2017

Came in to have Sprinter serviced very friendly staff members.

New Ram 3500 Limited
    August 28, 2016

I special ordered the 2017 Ram 3500. Glenn Thomas Dodge had the lowest price in all of California. They really easy to work with, friendly and profess...ional. This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from this dealership, and they never cease to impress me with their customer service and willingness to deal.

Amazing Customer Service!!!
    May 27, 2016

Everyone who helped me purchase my vehicle was extremely friendly (but not phony) and very genuine. They were honest and spoke to me about my financin...g options. I WILL be referring everyone I know who's in the market for a new or used vehicle to this dealership! Special thanks to Luke, Hugo and Alice : )

great service
    May 13, 2015

Im a very cautious and particular customer. I spent a year researching cars until I found one I liked. I was buying used and GET dodge happened to hav...e what I wanted in stock. I was in contact with a sales rep, Peter, who was very responsive. I had emailed over 2 dozen dealers and Peter was the only one who saw value in a customer even if they weren't on the lot. He was willing to discuss features and negotiate price even through email. Peter was the single reason I made the trip from Glendale. Once I reached the dealer Peter was running late and suggested I work with Kurt, who was very friendly, professional, and patient to deal with all the questions I had as a first time buyer. I had some snafus with my trade in which became a huge ordeal but it was no fault of theirs and Kurt and his management team worked with me to find a solution so I could leave my trade in down there in long beach until I got it straightened out and still take my new car home with me! As a first time buyer from a dealership I was highly anxious and stressed but peter, Kurt, and the rest of the Glenn E Thomas staff helped put me at ease and made this buying process painless for me! Thanks again guys!

Second to none
    May 1, 2015

Fantastic buying experience. If you are looking for a knowledgeable sales rep see Peter. Their service department is professional and quick. I had to ...get the carpet in my wrangler replaced and they did it quickly and efficiently. I won't go anywhere else. 5/5 - Sales 5/5 - Service

Great Buying Experience
    April 21, 2015

Great staff...Great service! Howard was very knowledgeable and was a great salesman. Luke was the sales manager and helped me get a manageable monthly... payment for my truck. Great buying experience. Enjoy the popcorn!

Amazing customer service!
    April 11, 2015

First and foremost, the customer service is great. Ask for Beto. He always takes care of my car needs quickly and promptly. I have nothing to complain... about any repairs or services. I've been going here for about 6 years now. They've also done some remodeling and the place has only gotten better. Being able to drop off your car during closed hours is also very convenient. Definitely go here for your car needs.

Excellent Service
    April 1, 2015

I have had my Dodge vehicles serviced at Glenn Thomas Dodge now for thirty years. From the very beginning, Frank has been the "go-to" service writer. ...He's kept my truck and later, Durango, in superb shape. Trading in the Durango on a Caliber, except for a cross-country trip where it was serviced at a Dodge dealer, Frank has kept the Caliber in tip-top condition. Service is excellent. When a repair needs to be made, he calls and gives me a forthright assessment of the problem. Problem is solved, I go home happy. Would I buy another vehicle from GET Dodge? You bet! See Luke to buy your Chrysler vehicle, see Frank to take care of it. You won't go wrong!

Glenn E Thomas Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM