Cherry Hill Jaguar

(4.7) 227 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

227 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cherry Hill Jaguar from DealerRater.com
  • Best Service Anywhere ! !
    May 16, 2012

Thoroughly professional but focused on the customer as a person. Very knowledgeable, great communication and they do service the right way! Bravo!!!

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent experience at Cherry Hill Classic Cars. We value your review and look forward ...to seeing you soon. Thank you, Jessie Cherry Hill Classic Cars.

• Service with Loraine Milosevic.
    January 11, 2018

I have been dealing with Loraine for 8 years now and I have to say she is so EXCEPTIONAL. If it was not for her help every time i'am in for service sh...e makes it a GEART EXPERIENCE ALWAYS. THANK YOU LORAINE. FROM MICHAEL M.

• Excellent Experience
    December 26, 2017

From the time I arrive until my car is done I know that I am in good hands. I am treated warmly when I walk in, a smile, how are you and what can I d...o for you, follow shortly thereafter. It is a very comfortable environment, both in the service dept. office and in the waiting area. I can relax with a cup of hot coffee, read from an assortment of magazines and watch TV. More times than not I have met very nice and interesting people there to help make the waiting time seem to fly by. My needs and time are definitely a priority to this service dept., sales dept. and entire dealership. My husband and I have always loved coming in, whether to make a purchase from Bob Brennan, our number one salesman or have a service arranged and handled by Loraine Milosevic, an outstanding and very competent service manager.. My Saab was treated just as beautifully as my Jaguar. Thanks Janice

• Very poor customer service
    December 12, 2017

My experience here was terrible; even though I was told they are a highly reputable dealer, I found them lacking in specific details that are the foun...dation of good customer care. The fluids in my car were not topped off, even though I had requested that they be done. I had to go to Auto Zone a couple of days later before my long drive home to replenish the brake fluid and the oil. The man who finalized my bill of sale - Jeff - made errors in the line items, so I ended up paying $40 extra. Then because I was an out of state resident, I was given only 20 days to register my car in my home state but the title did not come in time so I had to put out more money for a temp registration. There were so many lame excuses given for why this, that or the other was not done, that I finally addressed the manager about it, which I put off for the longest time doing, but he was no help whatsoever. As the head goes, so goes the rest of the organization. I will never recommend or refer anyone to this dealer ever.

Overall Experience

• Exceptional Experience like always!!!
    November 23, 2017

I can't say enough about the service department (and the entire dealership). I own an F-Pace, and went in to make an appointment for service. Lorraine..., like always was extremely approachable, and is just always very nice. Steve gave me a ride home while my car was being serviced. I'm 49 years old, I've owned 12 cars, and I must say the service is just as impressive as the vehicle and I have NEVER experienced the level of service in my years like what Cherry Hill Jaguar provides...they are top notch across the board. I was able to quickly visit Martin who sold me the vehcicle a year ago, and he was just as nice as he was a year ago. It is obvious it isn't about "a sale and forget". Again, I have never experienced this before in any dealership in the past. I've never looked forward to having any of my vehicles serviced until now...the name Jaguar has a reputation, but it goes so much further than just the vehicle. Thank you Lorraine and everyone at Cherry Hill Jaguar for treating me like a real person every time I go there!!! Dp

• Enjoyable Experience buying a used car
    November 18, 2017

Many thanks to Marc Rosenstein, our salesman who went the extra mile for us. It was a pleasure doing business with knowledgeable people like Marc at ...Cherry Hill Jaguar.

• "Exceptional Service"
    October 23, 2017

Words can not express how helpful Loraine is with issues concerning Jaguar Service. She always has a cheerful attitude and is willing to help. She i...s the reason I keep returning to Cherry Hill Jaguar.

Overall Experience

• Excellence at it's best!
    October 12, 2017

Dealing with Bob and Cherry Hill Jaguar is always our pleasure! My husband and I live in Manahawkin but would not go anywhere else to purchase our dr...eam Jaguar F-Type Coupe! Bob is always a gentleman, fun to work with and an exemplary professional in his field. He always takes the time to go out of his way to assist us. That is saying a lot, as my husband probably drove him nuts for more than a year with going back and forth finding exactly what we wanted! Thanks Bob! The day we purchased our F-Type, Linda, Cherry Hill???s Business Manager took the drag out of signing all the paperwork. She was extremely personable and easy to converse with. She explained each paper thoroughly and made it fun! Not the normal drag it could have been. Any of our friends or acquaintances needing recommendations for a dealership and interested in a Jag have always been immediately directed Bob???s way. Thanks to the Cherry Hill team for outstanding sales and service!

• Dashboard and Battery issues
    October 5, 2017

I had the worst experience ever at this dealership. They agreed to fix my dashboard when I purchased the car. They had my car for over 3 weeks and whe...n I finally get it back the battery is dead. Car is under warranty, only purchase the car 3 months ago and they had it a month. After everything they want to charge me for the battery. I have made call after call to the General Manager with no return call back. I honestly don't want the car at this point and will never purchase another car from Cherry Hill Jaguar.

• Excellent Service
    September 22, 2017

Loraine in the Service Department is wonderful to work with. She makes sure that you are satisfied with all aspects of your service and is always ava...ilable. She makes you feel as though you are her top priority. I can't say enough about her!

Cherry Hill Jaguar