4.5
  • Made the process very easy and laid back.

Found the car we wanted on cars.com everything was as stated online, very fair price. Wilsonville wasn't pushy, but helpful, easy going didn't put pressure on us and got us out of there with a car we loved pretty quickly.

• Silverado Rocks!

Found the Silverado on cars.com at Wilsonville Chevrolet. Got a great deal. Staff was very friendly and I was in and out quickly.

• Professionals All Around

Very good and easy deal. I sent an email on a Silverado, told them what my budget was and where I needed my payments to be. They were actually able to give me a little more for my trade and worked to give me a lower payment. I was in and out in less than 3 hours. Cudos to the entire staff!

• Wonderful, friendly staff

Great group of folks. Found the truck I wanted online. Easy deal. Fair money for my trade. Got in and out quickly and did not feel pressured at all. Would definitely recommend.

• Easy Deal

This was one of the easiest car deals I've ever made. Found Suburban on Cars.com, contacted Justin about the price and we made the agreement over the phone. Sowed up, test drove and signed the deal. Great experience. Great people.

• Purchased Used Chevy Silverado

Very impressed with the entire experience. No hassle with pricing. Even gave me more for my trade. Great people. I am pleased my purchase.

• Excellent Service Department

Brought in my Malibu for a quick look under the hood as it was running poorly. Turned out it was a loose spark plug cable. The guys in the shop were super friendly and I was in and out in 15 minutes. Plus, they were kind enough to not charge me anything. Will definitely give them my future business.

• Poor Service

I took my truck in to get mud flaps put on. They wiped the area around the wheel well with a dirty rag and scratched my paint. They had me bring it back to fix it and worse then before. Then I had them install a bed extension and drilled the brackets wrong and now I have extra holes in my bed. I had to show them how to install it. The most simple thing to install and they can't manage it. Service doesn't inspect any work the mechanic does and just assumes all the work is done. Don't do let them work on your car.

• Great Used Car Buying Experience

I bought a used car at the end of February. I could not have asked for anything more. DONNIE, was a tremendously helpful and non-pushy salesperson. He jumped through many hoops to help me out (partially since I was from out of town, and needed him to be my eyes and ears before I drove 4 hours to look at the car). It was the best car-buying experience that I believe I've ever had. It was no-pressure through sales and finance, and the car I bought was very solid and was fairly priced. The certainly seem to deal in only nicest used cars (1-owner, clean CarFax, etc). Again, I highly recommend you go to this dealership, and you'd do well to see DONNIE (Simons).

• Not worth doing business with

Disappointing working with this dealership. Would not recommend purchasing a vehicle from this dealership