Wilsonville Chevrolet

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 21 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

21 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wilsonville Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Poor service
    December 28, 2017

When dealing with a noise issue on my diesel, I was told, "its a diesel, it makes noise". After consulting GM they told me to get a second opinion fro...m another dealer. I was called 2 ours later and told the problem was fixed ( at the other dealer / service center). Service techs would not take 5 min out of their day (at 4:50 PM (because they open at 8 and close at 5) to go around the block and listen to the noise. I had to schedule a time out of my work day to drop it off and then get a shuttle to work, and also wait for their shuttle to pick me up at the end of the day. Service Center is on the near end of rude and treat their customers like we are clueless. I have over 30 years of experience in the Automotive industry, part of which as a Design Engineer for automakers including class 8 heavy trucks and motorcycles. To treat me like I don't know automobiles is just obnoxious.

Overall Experience

Made the process very easy and laid back.
    September 22, 2017

Found the car we wanted on cars.com everything was as stated online, very fair price. Wilsonville wasn't pushy, but helpful, easy going didn't put pre...ssure on us and got us out of there with a car we loved pretty quickly.

Silverado Rocks!
    June 2, 2017

Found the Silverado on cars.com at Wilsonville Chevrolet. Got a great deal. Staff was very friendly and I was in and out quickly.

Professionals All Around
    February 20, 2017

Very good and easy deal. I sent an email on a Silverado, told them what my budget was and where I needed my payments to be. They were actually able to... give me a little more for my trade and worked to give me a lower payment. I was in and out in less than 3 hours. Cudos to the entire staff!

Wonderful, friendly staff
    February 3, 2017

Great group of folks. Found the truck I wanted online. Easy deal. Fair money for my trade. Got in and out quickly and did not feel pressured at all. ...Would definitely recommend.

Easy Deal
    January 20, 2017

This was one of the easiest car deals I've ever made. Found Suburban on Cars.com, contacted Justin about the price and we made the agreement over the... phone. Sowed up, test drove and signed the deal. Great experience. Great people.

Purchased Used Chevy Silverado
    January 19, 2017

Very impressed with the entire experience. No hassle with pricing. Even gave me more for my trade. Great people. I am pleased my purchase.

Excellent Service Department
    January 17, 2017

Brought in my Malibu for a quick look under the hood as it was running poorly. Turned out it was a loose spark plug cable. The guys in the shop were s...uper friendly and I was in and out in 15 minutes. Plus, they were kind enough to not charge me anything. Will definitely give them my future business.

Poor Service
    May 27, 2016

I took my truck in to get mud flaps put on. They wiped the area around the wheel well with a dirty rag and scratched my paint. They had me bring it ba...ck to fix it and worse then before. Then I had them install a bed extension and drilled the brackets wrong and now I have extra holes in my bed. I had to show them how to install it. The most simple thing to install and they can't manage it. Service doesn't inspect any work the mechanic does and just assumes all the work is done. Don't do let them work on your car.

Bait and switch specialists with a side order of rude
    October 7, 2015

Make all your nightmares come true about shady, greasy salespeople, less-than-honest staff and poor customer service that leaves you feeling dirty and... confused and visit Wilsonville Chevrolet. If you REALLY want that I-hate-myself experience and feel like being pressured to buy a car you aren't sure about using their horrible in-house financing, be sure to ask for Doug or Curtis. They'll treat you like crap and laugh about it. Worst. Dealership. PERIOD.

Overall Experience