4.0
Average based on 26 reviews.
  • Rude and not Polite after purchasing vehicle

Mr. Gregg Freed is the most Rude and impolite salesperson, I have come across in purchasing cars. Once you sign contract, he is not willing to help with anything else!

• love my 13

Wanting. Let me leave wit out gettin my car n low Apr rate

Wanting. Let me leave wit out gettin my car n low Apr rate

• AWESOME SERVICE

I was very pleased with the service from start to finish! It didn't take long and I drove away very satisfied. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle by a company that cares.

• I love these guys

Great Guys, Good Experience. I will not go anywhere else.

Great Guys, Good Experience. I will not go anywhere else.

• cars review

This was my first time getting a new car the customer service was great and everyone was willing to help even done it was on a late Sunday evening, everyone was still eager to help even that late.

• Great Service, Great Price

I had a great customer service experience with Antwerpen in Clarksville, MD. They were able to be patient as I went through the negotiation process and in the end they held true to their word and beat the competitor’s price. When I went to conduct business at their location I was greeted by everyone when they walked through the door and was assisted right away. I had my pregnant wife with me and they made sure she was as comfortable as possible. They did everything I asked and they held true to everything we discussed over the phone. I do recommend speaking with Mike or Jeff as those were the salesman I interacted with the most. It has been a month since I bought this car and they held true to their word to follow-up with me to make sure everything is going well and to remember that they are here if I need anything.

• Mike is Great....Finance Dept No 1

Quick casual ....no pressure helpful........Great all around....Best Customer service

• Best Service Quick work with you....no pressure

Mike was great .....finance got a good rate .....got the car I wanted...Excellent service

• A Great Buying Experience

From the beginning to the end, I have been extremely impressed by Antwerpen Nissan Dealership. Very professional and not gimmicky in its sales approach. They did not try to beat me over my head to get me to buy and they respected my time, which is very rare in that business! Their follow up is exemplary and you feel like you made a good decision without the buyers remorse syndrome. I recommend this dealership to anyone and I look forward to my next purchase from it. Don Dillingham 3/28/14

• Great experience!!!

Salesman was extremely helpful and even gave me a tour of the facility. Lots of inventory at great prices. Friendly staff. Great experience.