• Excellent sales and finance person

It is my second car purchase from this dealership though it is a bit far comparing with dealerships close by. The price was right and there was no sale pressure from the sales person and the finance went through quickly without being pressured to buy packages. Great place to buy and I will be back for future purchases!

Hi Frank, Thank you so much for traveling from Indiana to be a customer. We really appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to post a review.

• 5 star experience

Got a great deal 5 star experience. Would recommend Planet Toyota to friends and family.

Thank you Rich We appreciate the business.

Thank you Rich We appreciate the business.

• Buyer

Thank you for making the purchase of the 2017 Corolla such a great experience.

Thank You Mark G. We appreciate your business.

Thank you for making the purchase of the 2017 Corolla such a great experience.

Thank You Mark G. We appreciate your business.

• First time buyers

Hi Luly, We were glad to make your first car purchase a pleasant experience. Thank you for choosing Planet Toyota.

First purchase of a new van. Wesley was very helpful and knowledgeable, answered questions we hadn't even thought to ask. Made the process a lot less stressful. Very satisfied with our new van.

• Linda

I have purchased three toyotas and have found this Planet Toyota to be the most cost effective and friendliest group of individuals. I called different places to find the price of a new battery and they were the least expensive and they are so nice to work with. My next car will also be from this dealership. The service men are the best! I believe them to be honest and caring.

• James

Very nice sales staff and a very good service department.

Very nice sales staff and a very good service department.

• No pressure and good follow up.

Worth looking at their inventory. I wish they weren't so far away.

Hi Chitown, Thank you for going out of your way and thanks for your business.

Worth looking at their inventory. I wish they weren't so far away.

Hi Chitown, Thank you for going out of your way and thanks for your business.