• I can't say information about Citrus Ford, Jesse w

Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

After being frustrated with another Ford dealer I went to Citrus Ford with a recommendation from my son in law. I can't say enough about Citrus Ford, Jesse was amazing in finding the vehicle that I wanted and wasted no time in getting it. Took fast and immediate action. Thank you Dan, Paul and John for all you help in making this happen. We are loving are new 2017 Ford Transit Connect Wagon. Thank you again for all your help!!

• Happy Customer

I appreciate the no pressure sales. The whole time I was there everyone was helpful and made sure that I was getting the rite Truck. I bought an F150 sport xl and am very happy with the truck, price, and the service that I received. Thank you Miguel and Vinie

Natha, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

• Good place to go

Very helpful dealer and they really want to sell and help with any question you may have

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Anything for a buck - Stereotypical Car Salesman

Their business practices are not honest and they are not interested in family or you as an individual. Spoke with Frank and explained the night before that I could not come back to the dealership after they agreed on the price. It was a school night for the kids. Frank said he could not guarantee the sale, I took my chances overnight. Called Kenny the next day at 12:30 and made a verbal agreement to come by at 5pm to pick up the vehicle. Kenny knew I had kids in school and an after school function. Went to the bank and even texted Kenny, asking him who to make the certified check to and Kenny replied Citrus Motors. Two hours later with check in hand getting ready to head up and pick up the vehicle, Kenny sends a text, "just sold it, sorry". I called Kenny and his response was "there is nothing I can do, how do I know you would show up with the check". My response back, "who else would I give the check to, it is made out to Citrus Motors". They did not seem to care and did not care that this was what the family needed. They just wanted the additional money from the other guy who bought the vehicle. People wonder why car salesmen have a bad name. This is why. You will not find many women in the car sales business because they have too much of a conscience. Took my paperwork back to the bank with text messages in hand and they were shocked at what was done. They canceled the loan, still waiting to hear if it will cost me anything. I am spreading the word to avoid Citrus Motors.

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate experience to our attention, Carma. We value our clients and your feedback so we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your situation to try and regain your confidence back in our dealership. Please reach out to Buck at (909) 295-9918 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to help you find the right vehicle that is perfect for you. We look forward to speaking with you. Take care.

• Great Service

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Aurora. Safe travels!

Associate that help me was very helpful and nice that made me come back here .MR Muse was the one that help me and I wish all associate would be as nice as him.Thanks for the great experience and I will continue to bring my car here

• OWNER

SERVICE DEPT IS POOR! THEY DONT FIX THE PROBLEM THE 1ST TIME EVER

SERVICE DEPT IS POOR! THEY DONT FIX THE PROBLEM THE 1ST TIME EVER

We regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us. We'd like to learn more about the details of this situation and do our best to make things better. Please reach out to Buck at (909) 295-9918 at your earliest convenience.

• Good service!!!!!

Great service as usual. I never had any issues, they are always willing to help the customer.Thank you.

• Great service

Quick service, great waiting room, friendly staff. I will definitely be back next time I need service

We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience here at Citrus Motors, Thomas! We look forward to your next visit!

• Citrus Kia Motors in Ontario

Very professional staff at the Kia Dealership. They really work with you to make a deal.

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff, Richard! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• F-150 Service

Place was fast and professional. Answered any question I had and made sure that since I was leaving my vehicle that I had a ride home.

We really appreciate your feedback! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!