Citrus Motors Ford

388 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• November 29, 2016

After being frustrated with another Ford dealer I went to Citrus Ford with a recommendation from my son in law. I can't say enough about Citrus Ford,... Jesse was amazing in finding the vehicle that I wanted and wasted no time in getting it. Took fast and immediate action. Thank you Dan, Paul and John for all you help in making this happen. We are loving are new 2017 Ford Transit Connect Wagon. Thank you again for all your help!!

Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

April 11, 2018

Our experience with both Rachel and Tom was overall a good experience..I've had my car for 4 days and so far love it!!

Elizabeth, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a good experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever an...ything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

February 2, 2018

I just have the worst customer service ever this guy cesar duyan service advisor was so this considerate with us we have a Adopcion day and I ask if... they have a rental he tells me no because we didn’t pay extended warranty they don’t have a rental for us I tell him what if I don’t have a ride back to my home he say take a Uber that’s no they problem and went he call me a day later for diagnostic he say was liquid in the damage switch I tell him I don’t spiel nothing he say really rude “you can say whatever we have pictures of it “” that’s no the way he have to tell me he was so mean to me and he still charge me with $150 I thought they don’t charge when they have to fix something covered by the warranty but I don’t know i will make a complain about him perris ca that’s no the way I have to be trea

Sendy, it is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Citrus Motors.Please reach out to Buck at (909) 295-991...8 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

December 2, 2017

I only give this dealer a 5 Star rating based on the dealer itself. The sales team didn’t show me but the one model they had on special through their web... page and didn’t seem as if they wanted to try very hard to get me into something within terms that can benefit both parties. When a member of my family was speaking through my own cell phone, the sales manager slammed my phone down in disgust and did not apologize. To make matters worse when a manager verbally told myself and a witness who was with me at the time they can get me a certain finance rate, not only when I showed up at the dealer they claimed the conversation never took place but also gave me a full 3% higher rate then they agreed to on paper. Very unprofessional and not willing to work with me in any way, shape or form at all. Such a shame because I really was determined to get a deal done. It’s fine. I found another dealer and am much happier the new dealer actually wanted to listen to what I wanted in a car and helped me out across the board.

We would like the opportunity to regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please contact Buck directly at (...909) 295-9918 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you.

October 14, 2017

Brought my Escape in for a service after an 8000 mile trip. Dean got me in and out of there in less than 90 minutes. It was quick and everything checked... out okay.

September 19, 2017

This is the fourth vehicle that has been purchased from Citrus. I have had it since 2013 I believe. All service done at Citrus as well. I must admit... that I have had a couple of Service Reps that have been less than acceptable, however I keep coming back because on a large scale I am satisfied. This latest service was not cheap, however the Service Rep, Dean, explained everything to me and then did not increase the work to be done as I had previously experienced. He was informative, accurate and most important to me courteous and friendly. When I return for more service I definitely will ask for Dean. He was a pleasure to work with and an asset by far to your service department....

Susan, we?re happy we could help you! It is gratifying to hear you had such a positive experience with Dean. Please let us know if you ever need anyth...ing else!

September 13, 2017

Ernie and the crew always do a great job on my car. Thanks.

Thanks, Raoul! We're glad to hear that our staff always gives you a good service experience! If there's anything additional that you need, please give... us a call!

September 13, 2017

My service Fleet manager is always friendly, smiling and welcoming. He always has time for my regular services and oil changes, but also unscheduled services... as well. Thank you Citrus Ford!

Thanks for sharing feedback. We're glad to hear that you consistently receive great service at our dealership! If there is anything else we can do to ...assist you, please let us know!

September 11, 2017

Marco, my service rep was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I just wish that the recalled air bags would be fixed, as I have waited over 2 years for... them.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what a great job Marco has been doing, Claudia. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

September 11, 2017

The repair you did on my vehicle was great. I just wish you had more coupons or offered a military discount.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Darryl. We are always looking for ways to improve so we appreciate your feedback. We hope to be of... service to you again! Take care!