Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (888) 802-5237 (888) 802-5237
Used (866) 414-0736 (866) 414-0736
Service (866) 983-0032 (866) 983-0032

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia from DealerRater.

Great customer Service!!

Brought my car in for my annual service. The car was delivered back to me at the time specified and was in great working order. Ashley my service advisor was great! She communicated with me via text to let me know what was going on with the car and when it would be ready. Very pleased, I will be back again!

Emanuel Hampton

Asheley was great on keeping me up to date on the service and repairs.

Expected Nothing Less

The service I was provided on my Wife's vehicle is what I expect from a Jaguar center. Much better than others in the area.

Hands down best experience i've had getting a car

Exceptional service and a pleasure to deal with. Honest, helpful, and responsive. Greg Corbutt was phenomenal and made this easy and worry-free during covid!

Great Experience

Larry Seiler was great to work with in purchasing my 2019 Land Rover Discovery. He was very welcoming and knowledgeable, answering any questions my wife or I had. He worked to get us a great deal and followed up after the sale to ensure everything was going well. Financing was a great experience. I came in with financing in place but they were able to get me a better rate on site. Overall and excellent experience.

Ashley Mathews gives exceptional customer service

Ashley in the service department provides exceptional customer service . She is why I have my vehicles serviced at the Clarksville location She is always prompt and very detailed in explaining what is wrong with the vehicle or when your vehicle will be ready for pick up

Mr. John T Chato

Great customer service. My Service Advisor, Ms. Ashley Matthews, was very professional and knowledgeable. She took care of my check engine light problem promptly. The vehicle was delivered to me as promised.

Mr. Kit A. Regone

The service on my Jaguar, as always, was as professional as it could be. I very much like the dealership, especially the service and sales staff.

10k Service

Excellent staff who provided personalized service.

4.0

Range rover sport

The service department does a good job I would just like to up grade the loaner car service if I drop off a 100k range rover I should not drive a away in 30k loaner .