Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (888) 802-5237 (888) 802-5237
Used (866) 414-0736 (866) 414-0736
Service (866) 983-0032 (866) 983-0032

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jaguar Land Rover of West Columbia from DealerRater.

4.0

Range rover sport

The service department does a good job I would just like to up grade the loaner car service if I drop off a 100k range rover I should not drive a away in 30k loaner .

Awesome dealership

Worked with Ed and Warren - outstanding people ! Made the whole process easy.

Great service!

Great experience purchasing my F-Pace. Arnold provided superior customer service.

Service

The service was done efficiently. There was communication by my service advisor throughout to keep my informed of the issues and needed repairs

Service is king

I followed Jim Lorditch, the service manager , when he moved to this dealership. I will buy and get my cars serviced wherever he works. I had a bad sales experience here one but Im willing to give it another try now.

Routine maintenance review

Routine maintenance was the usual easy in and out with excellent care.

Great

Ashley in service has changed my view about the service department. Shes great!

4.3

Car service for 70,000 miles

service was nice very expensive for the work but customers service was excellent

President's Card Service

Scheduled oil and filter change and tire rotation.

Great experience at the Service Department

I went to this dealer with the hope of getting my brakes repaired-a much larger dealer tried four times to stop the squeaking; to no avail and after a lot of money was spent. Land Rover West Columbia thoroughly studied the problem, took their time to troubleshoot and fix the problem. The top Service Manager was awesome as was Ashley the Service Clerk.