AutoNation Ford Torrance

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great buying experience, 2017 Ford Edge
    December 13, 2016

I shopped four dealers and AutoNation Torrance gave me the best price. The other dealers acted as if they didn't care about my business, AutoNation l...et me know that they wanted it and worked hard to get it. I drove 120 miles to buy my car from them, great service and price.

John, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great valu...e -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Car TLC
    April 13, 2018

Mechanic Abraham 'straight up'. He explained what my car needed and what to keep an eye on in the future. As a customer, I appreciated his knowledge a...nd courteous demeanor.

the best car buying experience ever
    April 2, 2018

I did my due diligence on line, found the car I wanted, inquires about my trade in, received an estimate on line, called the dealer, was assigned Jasp...er as my salesperson, made an appointment, got there the car was already in front ready for a test drive, my trade in was promptly checked, a proposal was put in front of me, all the numbers were exactly as my research online, no negotiation, no wasted time. The right price, the right value. Spent too much time in their financing office even though I didn't require financing but overall it was the best auto buying experience you can ask for. Honest, professional and mindful of the customer valuable time. Thank you Jasper and rest assured that I will be back and I will recommend you to all my family and friends.

Never made it to the lot
    April 2, 2018

They refused to give any information on available stock without a phone number. I had a stock number I wanted to check on before I was bombarded with... unwanted phone calls. Zach refused me, so I refuse to give them my business. They don't really want to sell cars.

Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Our General Manager would like to help turn your lackluster experience around. If you're wi...lling, please contact our GM at (424) 253-4976 to discuss what we can do to help.

Quick and friendly service for recall
    March 30, 2018

Easy process with helpful assistant. Left the dealer feeling good and with my car washed :)

Mr. Daniel Prado
    March 14, 2018

Over all experience was very good. I would highly recommend Auto Nation in Torrance to family and friends.

Disaster-Service
    February 16, 2018

Disaster service and over charged for just inspection of the repair.

Hi, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please call our General Manager at (424) 253-4976 for ways we can work towards resolving thes...e issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Service for my Flex
    February 14, 2018

Sherwin was very helpful He went overboard to assist me. He kept me informed with the progress of my vehicle

Quick, Efficient, and Helpful
    January 31, 2018

My 2014 Escape wouldn't start; after charging the battery we were able to start it and took it to AutoNation without an appointment. A service technic...ian was immediately available to help us, they took the car in and were able to fix it (battery replacement) along with doing a parts recall, oil change and regular service all on the same day. They even washed it before I picked it up. I had at least 3 employees ask if I needed help while I was waiting for the car to come out of the wash. I'm very pleased and satisfied with this visit and would recommend the service department to anyone.

We're glad to hear that everything was completed to your satisfaction! We appreciate your business, and we hope to see you again in the future! Take c...are!

60,000 mile check-up
    January 31, 2018

Very Pleased, had an appointment with Karolina Mercado @ 8:30, arrive @ 8:15 and was met by Karolina and filled out my paperwork and in the shop by 8...:45 am and out by 11:00 am.

AutoNation Ford Torrance