New 844-327-5990
Used 844-327-5998 Email Dealer

• Great service!!!

Thank you very much William! We look forward to serving all your future sales and service needs anytime :)

Great customer service!!! Everything went smooth. Tadarrin and everyone was very helpful. Great Communication. I will recommend Planet Mitsubishi to everyone. -William Park

• Great Service

I just would like to say that it was refreshing going to a car dealer that the sales associates were not like SHARKS. This made our purchasing a new car very pleasant. Planet Mitsubishi in Charlotte provide great service, were welcoming and were very attentive. Mike was a our Sales associate and was there to assist myself and husband. We plan to start looking for another car in about 18 months and because of the service provided by your staff we will definitely look to your company for our next purchase. Thank you again.

• New Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

My husband and I visited Planet Mitsubishi and I was able to upgrade my 2015 Mitsubishi for a 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport . My salesman Chet Leggett was very kind and Knowledgeable . The sales Manager Ron Wynn was very attentive to our needs . I highly recommend Planet Mitsubishi for buying a car .

• My review

Mike lail was so very helpful in getting us our car. The manager and the finance man were all great they went out of their way for us. Allan Rumfelt was so very helpful replaced the the door seal while we waited to sign papers. Just love all those guys.

• Happy Customer

Darren williams is a great sales man he help me get car i wanted very friendly

Darren williams is a great sales man he help me get car i wanted very friendly

• Very pleased Customer

Every one was very nice and polite getting was a easy process

Every one was very nice and polite getting was a easy process

• customer with unreasonable payments

This was the worse experience. The sales man put me in a car with high payments. At the time I was sick,the sales man would not help after 2 days when I explained to him I was sick. This dealership should be investigated.

• Best car buying experience ever!

I can't say enough about the service I received at Planet Mitsubishi. Everyone, and I mean everyone had a smile and a hello for me the moment I walked in the door. Christopher Nicholson was my rep. He was patient, respectful and very knowledgeable about the process and the vehicle I was interested in. I never once felt pressured. I got a good deal that is workable for me. I'd recommend Planet Mitsubishi to anyone! I drove off happy in my first new car since 1989! Many thanks to Chris and the entire staff.

• Great service!!

Great people, very friendly! There was a slip up with my appointment and they still gave me my time slot and got the job done in record time. I haven't bought a car from them but I will in the future!

• Thank you Justin i give you five star at plant Mit

Thank you for being the best at getting. Me a car love the place it is a very nice clean place i would recommend this place to anyone