ALL-STAR Honda

645 reviews

645 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of ALL-STAR Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 15, 2019

When I scheduled over the phone I was told 11:00 am, but I dropped it off at 7:15 and it was completed within an hour. The service rep who checked me... out was very professional, but the .service rep next to her was very rude to a client over the phone. :

January 15, 2019

I definitely recommend All-Star Honda in Milwaukee, WI to family and friends!!!! They are very helpful and very friendly. I give them 100% I will be coming... back for a service on my car. If I decide to buy another car one day I will definitely come back to All-Star Honda Milwaukee, WI.

• February 21, 2016

My dad was having a problem with his 2013 CR-V. The battery kept going dead. The battery, alternator, and several other systems were tested at other dealerships... and he kept being told there was nothing wrong, but the problem continued. Finally, I told him I would take it to All Star Honda. Within 5 minutes, Belal had identified the problem (the computer needed to be reprogrammed) and solved it. He had a technician come out to test it, and found that the solution worked. Belal took such good care of us and did a great job with what could have been a very difficult situation. If you have any Honda service issues, I highly recommend All Star Honda. Call Belal!

We are thrilled to hear you are happy with your service and that Belal was extremely helpful. Thank you for suggesting All Star Honda to service your ...dad's Honda CR-V.

January 15, 2019

I am beyond impressed with my All-Star Honda experience! Even though they have a large inventory, the personal service and attention to detail gave me... that small dealership feel; not like I was a number. Prices were transparent and payment options were laid out for easy understanding. Mario has great energy and is genuinely there to help you get what you came in for. He also knew he specs and features of my new vehicle like the back of his hand. In fact, all of the staff was knowledgeable, friendly and went above and beyond what was expected. I would 100% recommend All-Star Honda and Mario Smith to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Mario Smith

(4.9) 44 reviews

January 14, 2019

Highly recommended, top star service. Thank you Ashley & Lance!!! They're great. Helped me out with an old Grand Am & Oil change for my Accord 2018! Quick... too!

January 14, 2019

The staff are professionals in every aspect of their services. They're reliable and are dedicated to customer assistance. Thank you being there when... we need you.

Chris Williams

Sales and Leasing Professional

(4.9) 135 reviews

Richard Aguilar

(4.9) 34 reviews

January 10, 2019

Great service, got me in a great car that was just what I needed. Work with my finicall situation and I left with a very nice reliable car

January 10, 2019

Service manager seemed to genuinely care. He did research on my situation and recorded the results. Hopefully all issues can be addressed in the future.

January 9, 2019

I had the rear shocks & sway bar links replaced & my car still "bottoms out" over RR tracks & potholes with/without passengers in the back seat. It took... the service garage 3.5hrs to check over my car to which nothing was found to be wrong, other than my "after market" shocks. I was alluded to the fact that my new shocks were the cause for the bottoming out, but I cannot afford the slightly less than $700 I was quoted for Honda grade shocks. There has to be a reason for the bottoming out & I will continue to search until I find the cause!

January 9, 2019

All Star Service Manager, Ashley, went above and beyond to help me out. She even pulled my sales record to verify if I bought a certain package before... contacting me to discuss my different options I before processing. She told the truth! Thank you very much Ashley!!

Mario Smith