New 888-852-5234 Dealer Website
Used 888-852-3320 Email Dealer
Service 888-857-9913

• Was looking but wasn't going to buy that day

My wife and I were in the market for a new vehicle and we knew we wanted a KIA Soul. We really weren't looking to buy on the day we stopped. My wife had never driven one so I wanted to arrange a test drive for her. Sales guy Jaime was excellent and he was very interested in showing us what we wanted but was not pushy to try and get us to overbuy. Made an offer which they accepted and the rest is history. Had the car less than a week and it is everything we hoped it would be. This was by far the easiest most pleasant car buying experience I have ever experienced. Everybody did an amazing job

• Love my Kia Soul!

Brent was great! He made the process as smooth as possible! Not pushy and very helpful!

• My service exoerience

I took my Forte in for regular maintenance. I got a free oil change and other services. I had recently been in a accident and the car had been repaired. However, the body damage repair didn't seem to include two lights that were out. They were replaced and I have sent the bill to the insurance company. I did pay it so that Kia didn't have to wirry about it. It was also recommended that I get 3 new tires (one had been replaced earlier) and because I drive a lot with grandkids, I agreed to this. Now I am ready to roll.

• Bought new Sportage Loving It!

Visited their showroom to look at a gently used Sorento, but it had black interior, wasn't interested. So Holly Frankovich guided me over to the 2017 Sportage and after driving it decided to talk to her about buying new with 100.000 yr warranty. She was not pushy and had a manager do some of the final negotiating. I liked what they offered and struck the deal, at which time, Holly took me outside and went through all of the ins and outs of getting my IPhone set up with the electronic system. She was very competent and friendly. I would highly recommend Holly to a friend. Go Holly! The dealership was bustling both days that I was there, but, everyone was friendly and attentive.

• Great Customer Service!

I purchased a used vehicle from Kia Mall of GA last month. Being a salesperson myself, I am aware of alot of techniques and have high expectations. I must say that Salesperson Evon, listened to my needs for a larger vehicle, warranty, and price range. No high pressure sales techniques, just good customer service. I was disappointed to experience issues with the battery a week later, but Evon and Sales Mgr. Jeff took care of it by replacing the battery without a hassle. I am happy that I made the drive a little further out from the city and overall pleased with my car buying experience.

• Great experience-very helpful staff

Our salesman Steve was very helpful in finding the vehicle that checked off all my boxes. He was not pushy and was very friendly and informative when we had questions. The sales manager and finance manager were also very helpful and friendly, making it an overall great experience. I will definitely refer my friends and family to Kia Mall of Georgia, and I will return there with any needs in the future.

• Excellent experience

Very impressed with Evon and Rocket who both took great care of us while we went through several models of cars to find the right fit. No pressure buying and great price!

• Awesome experience!!

I had an excellent experience at Kia mall of ga. The environment was very professional and no one hassled you into buying a car. I had the opportunity to work with James. My husband and I were standing in the rain when he came out and offered his umbrella. Not only was he professional but also very personable. He made our car buying experience fun. He worked with us and our price range and both he and Natalie tried to get us the best deal possible. I am so happy with my purchase. And am glad that I did not end up going somewhere else. I can say that it was the Best first time car buying experience! I Would gladly recommended anyone to kia mall of ga.

• Lastest Car Repair

They were very courteous, professional and fast! I will buy my next car from this dealership!

• Great sales man. Good transaction.

Friendly and attentive salesman. Helped me find the right car and a good deal.

Friendly and attentive salesman. Helped me find the right car and a good deal.