• Was looking but wasn't going to buy that day

My wife and I were in the market for a new vehicle and we knew we wanted a KIA Soul. We really weren't looking to buy on the day we stopped. My wife had never driven one so I wanted to arrange a test drive for her. Sales guy Jaime was excellent and he was very interested in showing us what we wanted but was not pushy to try and get us to overbuy. Made an offer which they accepted and the rest is history. Had the car less than a week and it is everything we hoped it would be. This was by far the easiest most pleasant car buying experience I have ever experienced. Everybody did an amazing job

• Just great

I went in just trying to test drive some cars. Having been searching for a few weeks, I was a little exhausted with the process and the sales pressure from certain other dealerships. Evon Hinds is the man! He let me explore and talk about what I needed at my own pace and was exceptionally kind and helpful.

• Fantastic!

Tyler Poteat was very helpful and hands down the best at his job. 5 stars all around!

• Very professional

Went in to look at a vehicle not expecting to buy, and hoping just a not too pushy person to talk to while looking. Ended up taking to Evon and was more than surprised, a salesman who cared more about a good experience than a sale. My wife was originally on edge, and he had her relaxed and not feeling pressured very quickly. The rest of the staff is nice too (not saying it because I gotta, they truly were). If you are interested in something they may have, and want a zero pressure, friendly person to talk to about it, Evon is your guy.

• Love my new Kia Forte

Great experience. Was able to go in with specific car from internet and work on deal from there. Evon was very knowledgeable about the car and features it had. Was able to make the experience pleasant and didn't take forever.

• customer

facilities ok... sale was quik... mainly all done over phone... easy in and out... thks kia mall of georgia

• Great experience at Kia Mall of GA

Great experience. They had really good pricing on the web, I told them about it and they honored the pricing. Evon was a great sales rep and very knowledgeable about the products. He pulled the specific car I was looking at from the web so that I knew exactly what I was getting for the price. I have seen where you ask about a car, then they show you the upgrade and try to push you to it. Didn't happen here and it was very appreciated. Love the new car, looking forward to driving it for a long time.

• Excellent Experience

I was originally out to return my Leased Ford Fusion at the Ford Dealer and Lease a new Edge but could not get the vehicle that I wanted for the $$ I was considering. Originally stopped to see Mike Personale at this KIA Dealer (KIA MALL OF GA) back in February and told him that in May/June timeframe I would turn in my Ford and looking to get a SUV. Mike followed up with me once and did not pressured me with more calls. After leaving the Ford Dealer last week I went to see Mike looking for a Sorento SUV. I got a great deal at the price I wanted. Great sales experience! I would recommend this KIA Dealer and Mark Personale in particular! (Angelo Mililli)

• Excellent Experience

• Used car purchase

Evon was great. He and the team made the entire buying process easy. Would definitely come back again for another purchase.