Kia Mall of Georgia

(4.9) 166 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Was looking but wasn't going to buy that day

My wife and I were in the market for a new vehicle and we knew we wanted a KIA Soul. We really weren't looking to buy on the day we stopped. My wife... had never driven one so I wanted to arrange a test drive for her. Sales guy Jaime was excellent and he was very interested in showing us what we wanted but was not pushy to try and get us to overbuy. Made an offer which they accepted and the rest is history. Had the car less than a week and it is everything we hoped it would be. This was by far the easiest most pleasant car buying experience I have ever experienced. Everybody did an amazing job

• Great experience!

Working with Bryan Nelson at KIA Mall of Georgia was a pleasure. We will definitely go back and highly recommend Bryan and KIA Mall of Georgia to any...one looking for a great car buying experience!

• Great place to purchase a vehicle.

If you are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle see Brian Nelson at KIA Mall of GA. Great Dealership. When I need another vehicle I will go there... first.

• Customer

Was nice buying experience. Very low pressure sales, which is . Salesman very knowledgeable of vehicle I purchased. Service department is great also....

• Karen Swain

What do you do on a cold, windy and snowy Saturday? You buy a 2018 Kia Optima from Kia Mall of Ga from Evon!! From pulling into the parking lot to dr...iving away, this was the BEST experience I have ever had. I was up front with Evon of exactly what I wanted and how much I was willing to pay and that's exactly what he did, no questions asked. I traded in my 2011 car with high hwy miles, had no money down, and was able to get my payments lower than what I was paying on my 2011 car. Evon, Chris and the whole Kia staff were awesome to work with and I highly recommend them to anyone interested in buying a vehicle. Thank you again Evon and Kia Mall of Ga!!! Happy New Year!!! ¿

• Good Experience

Purchased a used vehicle from Evon. Great customer service, very easy and fast experience. Evon even delivered the vehicle to my house for me.

• Loves the service!

I worked with Duke! I came in with a old car with high mileage I got a good trade in value. He was super realistic about what I would be able to affo...rd. I wanted an Optima so bad! And he searched all the optimas that they had vs what I wanted as far as features. And he really helped me find a good deal!

• Anamaria

It was a pleasure working with KIA at the Mall Of Georgia. They were very professional and knowledgeable about their products. Everyone had a smile.... Easiest place to buy a car

• Shopping for a use car

Just wanted to recognize a bright gentle men Marco works there he greeted us with a warm and gentle smile and respect he was very patient and gerous t...o us cause when your car shoppingfor your twins you want your kids to be happy with there graduation gift and Marco was the man so Marco keep up the good work and respect and it willtake you a long way Thank you kia mall of ga Marco

• Loved our experience at KIA Mall of Ga.!!

We are extremely happy with our experience at KIA Mall of Ga.! We were treated very well and all the employees were so helpful and friendly! We love ...our new KIA and will send all of our family and friends there in the future! Special thanks to Scott and Brent for all of their help and attention!

Kia Mall of Georgia