Ken Grody Ford Orange County

Sunday 9:00am–9:00pm Closed
(714) 521-3110 (714) 521-3110

4.5

Highly recommend dealership!

Fantastic experience dealing with Nick. He makes buying a vehicle a breeze without any nonsense. A

3.7

Mustang Puddle Lights

Ordered set of puddle lights ("pony projector") in January. A month later, no word so I sent a complaint to the "contact us" on your webs site. No response. Another month later I came in to cancel order and go to a different dealer and turns out the lamps had arrived a while back. Waited two months for a standard Mustang part. As for the condition of the dealership, I first visited when I got the car two years ago and the service dept was as it looks now, still torn up. You could have built a new dealership from bare ground in two years. Personnel was friendly but the place has a cramped, crowded aspect and having to wait two months for parts will likely send me to a different dealer next time.

Ford F-150 FWD

The staff was absolutely amazing. After having a horrible experience in our area we drove 1 hour to Ken Grody and we?re treated with kindness and professionalism. The prices were great and We would highly recommend them

Excellent service

I needed a oil change and took advantage of Ken Grody Ford?s quick lane service. No appointment was necessary, just stopped in an was out of the dealership within an hour.

Ford f150 lariat

I think this is the first time I've felt good after buying a new car. This dealership does it right, they have something special going on here. Other dealerships should take notes.

Sir Lenny Munoz

My rep Raul Rodrigues is the best goes up and beyond customer service!

Review

No issues at all Have purchased multiple auto from Ken Grody

A Service

Great service. Your service department went above amd beyond in making sure I was taken care of and my concerns resolved.

Service

Henry is an outstanding service writer, who goes outside the box in customer satisfaction.

1.8

My Ford Focus YALL keep asking about

Way too exspensive, always trying to wring you in for more product or a higher price on that receipt, they only looking for more money even when I went for a factory recall they tried to make me spend an extra 300 what a joke