Ken Grody Ford Orange County

Saturday 7:00am–3:00pm 8:00am–9:00pm
Sunday Closed 9:00am–9:00pm
(714) 521-3110 (714) 521-3110

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Genesis coupe

Best customer service I’ve seen when I went to check out a genesis coupe.Very talkative and getting comfortable quickly.Made easy to approach and talk real.

4.0

Service at Ken Grody Ford

Came in for my 6 month service. Was able to pick up my car within a few hours. Didn?t have to be without a car all day

Always a pleasure working with Ken Grody Ford

This is my second vehicle I have bought at Ken Grody Ford. Really a pleasure working with their team. Everyone has consistently been professional, with excellent follow-up, fair pricing and an overall great experience.

Ken Grody Ford

I took my mustang in for an oil leak and I was blown away by the quality of service. Not only was the oil leaked fixed but it ran even better than it did prior the oil leak. They also had my car fixed way before the estimated day I would be able to pick my car up which was super awesome. The day I picked up my car it was waiting for me all nice and clean and I was out of there in no time. Such a smooth stress free experience and I will definitely be taking all my future Fords here.

Service visit

Customer service is professional yet friendly. Service advisor kept me updated and notified me promptly when done. I have purchased many vehicles throughout the years from Ken Grody Ford and I am dedicated to their top notch service department as well. Covid precautions were taken seriously, masks worn by employees. Thank you.

Service

Excellent services these guy?s bent over backwards to help me love this dealership

3.0

2020 Ranger Lease

I contacted the dealership and asked to speak to the Manager of the Leasing Department because I was looking at leasing a vehicle for the first time. Thought I was speaking to the manager and making an appointment with the manager. When I arrived at the dealership and was greeted by who I thought was the Manager of the Leasing Department we took the vehicle for a test drive. We then moved in to the office area to discuss the lease. After asking several questions (I had done my homework and semi understood some of the leasing terms). Several times the person I thought was the Leasing Manager had to leave to get the answer to my questions. Finally after the 4th time I said "I guess you are not the Leasing Manager." I told the person that I was not happy about being mislead and taking alot of extra time because he did not have the answers to my question. The problem was that this was the only vehicle within 300 miles that meet my specifications. I decided to proceed and ended up signing a leasing agreement. I asked that the vehicle be completely detailed as I had noticed what I thought was coffee stains on the leather. The salesperson assured me that it would be all taken care of. When I returned 2 days later to take delivery of the car, it was obvious that the car had not been detailed, not only that but there were more stains on the interior that were not there when I purchased the vehicle. The salesperson said that he had seen the new stains and had already made arrangements for me to return with the vehicle in 10 days to have it taken care of. I live approximately 90 miles round trip from the dealership so this is a real inconvenience. When we got home with the vehicle, we noticed that somehow the window trim on the vehicle had also been damaged, there were scratches on the front bumper and the back seat latch would not latch. I contacted the sales person immediately and he said it would be taken care of. I contacted the salesperson 4 days prior to returning with the vehicle asking that the necessary parts be ordered to replace the door panels that were stained because I was sure that the stain could not be removed. I returned with the vehicle at the agreed upon time and met with the detail person. He assured me that everything would be taken care of to our satisfaction and had arranged for me to have a rental car. I received a call 1 hour after leaving the vehicle that they were not going to be able to clean the damaged door panel and the parts would have to be ordered and would not be available for 4 days due to the weekend. I had asked that the parts be ordered prior to my appointment. When we picked up the vehicle 7 days later everything was completed to our satisfaction. The did an excellent job on installing the new items and doing a complete detail job on the entire vehicle which I had requested prior to delivery of the vehicle. I do appreciate the professionalism of the salesperson Galo and the Detail expert JC. They did a great job. I believe the dealership needs to do some work on the all important details. A customer should not be there to take delivery of their new vehicle unless it is in perfect condition. There should be some sort of quality control when a vehicle is placed upon the lot. I believe that Galo did his job as the salesperson as instructed but unfortunately I expected to be dealing with the Leasing Manager. Everyone I dealt with at the dealership were very professional and friendly. Sam was fantastic in the finance department in answering my questions and offering suggestions. JC did a great job making sure the vehicle was returned to us in prestine condition and to our satisfaction.

Ken Grody Ford Buena Park

Excellent service from all of the depts, sales, finance and service also. I have purchased several autos over the years and always receive the same treatment....professional.

1.0

Repairs

Vehicle was misdiagnosed - had to pay for the repair - six weeks in the shop - didn?t cover the repair under the warranty even though the warranty book covered the issue Apparently the discovery of the problem was in the wrong order. Took the vehicle in and stated that the catalytic converter that they previously replaced was defective - they insisted that nothing was wrong with the catalytic converters and that it was the turbo charger so they replaced the turbo charger and then discovered the catalytic converter was also defective .Had the catalytic issue been identified before they replaced the turbo charger both would have been covered under the Ford emission controls warranty. So far the dealer has replaced the transmission, turbo charger, two sets of engine mounts and I am running on the second set of catalytic converters. The vehicle is a Ford Explorer 2013 with 75000 miles.

Heroux F150

Good communication and ready on time. Truck was washed and work was completed.