New 714-521-3110
Used 714-521-3110 Email Dealer

2.5
Average based on 8 reviews.
  • Amazing

Amazing ford dealer very helpful and respectful. Completely satisfied with my new fusion. Thank you ken Grody !

• Repair airbag recall/oil change

This place is way too busy, takes hours for a oil change, all day possibly 2days to fix recall airbag issue, this place sucks will not give them my money, and previous refused my mustang due to accident damage, only reason I got there because it's close to my house.

• Be ready for hard sell, and bad service

Had purchased a fusion from them and after hours of negotiations I finally got the price I wanted. I actually out lasted them! My price was fair for both of us but they really wanted blood. All it did was waste their time. Anyway, came back for service and just wanted an oil change, before I knew it my bill was full of stuff I didn't want and didn't authorize. Never paid for it, but my warning to the timid is: they will try to take advantage of you, keep your guard up.

• not good

very unprofessional throughout. very unprofessional throughout.very unprofessional throughout.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but your review doesn't tell us who or what we did wrong to cause you to be so unhappy. If you would be so kind please email me at chip.dorman@kengrodyford.com or call my direct line at 949.910.0421 so that we can make you happy and insure this never happens again.

• Easy to work with..

I would buy from them again... Everyone was very helpful in every department I went to.The dealership was clean and everyone was dress nice.

• car buyer

Seemed very underhanded and wouldn't answer basic question in a straightforward manner. Tries to get you invest in extreme amount of time in the process so you give in to their demands at the end. I would not recommend this dealer to anyone.

I'm sorry you didn't have the best experience. Please be assured that we want customers to enjoy their shopping process. If you would be so kind, please tell us when you came in and who you worked with so we can improve and meet our customer's expectations.

• dishonest advertising

I found this dealer through cars.com when I was looking for a Ford Fiesta. They advertisted a great price and when I called they said it was still available at that price. I told them I was coming down to buy the car and set up a time to do so. Right before I came down which was a four hour drive they told me that really wasn't the selling price unless I could qualify for several different rebates like new student and cars turn back for lease etc. Very dishonest advertising which I am sure is illegal. They have wasted enough of my time.

• Fusion

We ended up buying a different car from another dealership, but only because that better suited our needs. During discussions on the Fusion we were treated professionally and courteously by the folks at Grody.