Keffer Volkswagen

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 279 reviews

Call This Dealer

• April 18, 2017

I went in to "look" at a Passat, with no intention of buying. I enjoyed the experience, and after a little negotiation, I was offered a deal I could n...ot refuse. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and patient. I sincerely enjoyed them and I am loving my new Passat. Make sure to ask for Tanisha Hampton!

February 5, 2018

Justin Beardsley (Sales Manager) and Rick Holland (sales) not only know their stuff, but will give you honest answers and do everything they promise, ...unusal in the car business today. They are proactive in pricing, rather than reactive. Hard to find straightshooters who will do what they promise these days!

January 28, 2018

Keffer is the best, when you’re buying a car!! From their knowledge of their inventory, to the level of customer service, to their Service Shop. I LO...VED every minute of my time with them. And who can EVER say that about their car purchase experience?! I’m now permanently part of the Keffer Family!

January 12, 2018

I walked out of another local dealership very unhappy, then went to Keffer the next day and met Mikaela. What a difference! Thank you so much for ever...ything Mikaela!! I am loving my Atlas!

January 5, 2018

Great customer service. Mike and Justin we're very helpful. Process took some time but left a happy customer. Recommend Mikael as the best sales rep!

January 2, 2018

Found Keffer VW after visiting 6 other dealerships in the greater Charlotte area. Had a great experience with our salesperson, Mikaela. She was NEVER ...pushy or impatient. I test drove a 2015 Jetta SE and had to come back the next day to look at it again. It felt like I was cruising around town with an old friend rather than someone trying to "wheel and deal" as I was driving. Mikaela was very personable and made me feel like my purchase experience was her top priority. Ended up buying the car for a great deal. The only down side was the paperwork and waiting for detailing / finance. This dealership was warmer and more personable than the neighboring dealerships.

December 23, 2017

We found a car we were interested in (Subaru) left message online to contact us and Brian Wiles called my husband. He was able to answer all questions... about the car. He was not the "pushy know -it-all salesmen that you often find at dealerships. We drove 2 hrs to this dealership and upon arrival Brian showed us the car, test drove the car. It was late and they closed at 8:30 pm and he did not rush us . Extremely nice salesman, Deal made, car bought. I would definitely consider this dealership ! Well pleased customers.

December 18, 2017

The staff(Rick & Mike) was friendly, knowledgeable and patient. Rick Holland and Mike was wonderful! I sincerely enjoyed the Experience and the deal. ...Rick was very knowledgeable on the Atlas. I would definitely recommend the dealership.

December 5, 2017

Rick Holland was wonderful! Made us feel like people and not just a number! Very honest and upfront! He had us in and out in no time. He was very know...ledgeable and patient. I would definitely recommend

December 5, 2017

I saw the vehicle I wanted online. When I got there Mikaela was right on it and amazing at every step. I had a bit of difficulty with my down payment ...being delayed 24hrs and she still worked everything out perfectly for me. I'm beyond satisfied with my purchase. The management was great and so was the finance dept. Great dealership. Ask for Mikaela!!!

Keffer Volkswagen