• GREAT SERVICE,LOW PRICES,FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE.

BOUGHT MY CAR FROM DAN SANTARELLI AT MODER TOYOTA, BEST CAR DEAL I,VE HAD IN A LONG TIME. BEST PRICES AND QUALITY SERVICE. I LOOKED FOR A LONG TIME TO GET THE BEST DEAL AND FOUND IT IN MY OWN BACK YARD HERE AT MODERN TOYOTA. DON'T WAST TIME ANYWHERE ELSE. CALL DAN TO GET THE BEST PRICES IN NORTH CAROLINA.

Thanks for the great feedback Thomas. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. I will be sure and pass along the kind words to Dan. Please let us know if we can ever assist you in the future.

• great employee

The staff is very courteous and helpful.It is a very convenient location from my home.Great service and I am very satisfied.Keep it up!

• Great service.

My service technician, Winter is always very happy and willing to do whatever it takes to make sure I am satisfied.

• Great service

Winter was very personable. The concierge lounge was comfortable and I was out in an hour. The car wash was an added bonus.

• Great Service

I feel like I received professional service the facilities were clean Everyone seemed knowledgeable and helpful I will continue to be a customer

• Quick Oil change

Service was good. Quick Oil Change. Quick Oil Change, the service was good. Service was good. Quick Oil change. Employees were very helpful.

• Wonderful staff

I like the level of professionalism combined with friendliness and customer care. I feel confident in their ability to take care of my car.

• Great service, clean facility

The technician that I saw was so very helpful and courteous. It was the best experience I have had at a dealership. I would highly recommend anyone to them.

• service

Sales agent was able to carry on a good conversation while we waited on finance 5 additional words not avaliable

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Fred! We couldn't be happier that you had a pleasant car buying experience here at our dealership! Congratulations on your new car. Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Respectfully, The Modern Toyota Team

• Great service!!

Gopal was our salesman and exceeded our expectations. He was knowledgeable on the cars in the lot, helped us find the car we wanted, and walked us through the step by step process. Once we started the paperwork we were sent to Mark in finance and he was patient with us and took his time explaining everything. We left with no questions. Modern is definitely doing something right in their approach to the kind of people the hire. We have already referred 2 people to Modern in 3 days. We will definitely be back!

Thank you and congratulations on your purchase, Jaime! We're happy to hear that Gopal and Mark were able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Respectfully, The Modern Toyota Team