Tustin Lexus

137 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 24, 2013

I like the fact that Lexus did stand behind the warranty repairs for my car. I especially like the way Rick has taken care of the details with Corporate... Lexus and arranging the repairs.

September 23, 2013

The efficient intake processing of my car and loaner vehicle. Upon returning my loaner to pick up my car, I was out of the dealership in 10 minutes! ...

August 30, 2013

Showed up today to meet with Peter the Internet manager. Worked numbers on 250c. When I called back o confirm deal he said he read he numbers wrong. He... called me back in 5 minutes then Sid the car was sold. This is a car that had been on the lot since May ! Unethical

July 22, 2013

7/21/2013 go there to buy LS type soon as we test Drive to different type the salesman said he thinks We're not serious buyer and he stopped Given us service... they are very rude I think they're Just some desperate looser working there He thought I'm there to buy Key Chain for 80K . I was wondering why they have bad repetition I don't recommend them at all.

April 20, 2012

i talked to this guy dave peterson about the ct 200h and he convinced me that he got the color of the car that i want. Before i drove 25 miles to the dealership... he assured me that he even got 2 of them. when I arrived after an hour he said the car has been sold and tried to sell me different colors. I was very disappointed about their proffesionalism. They would lie to you just so they can sell their cars.beware!!!

April 1, 2012

Reently, went shopping for a gently used, low mileage 2010 IS250 with a specific color combination and that it had to be certified pre-owned. The salesman,... Dave P, met us and was a gentleman. Very patient and very informative. We finally found the right color combo. Everything went pretty well except when i came time to the financing part. I had specifically mentioned that I was going to seek my financing through my credit union whom ive been with fr 15ys; one the finance rep realized that i wasn't going with Lexus Financial Corp, his whole demeanor changed to a negative, had me sign here, there, and rushed me out within 10minutes tops. I declined all of overinflated products and services add ons ad that seemed to irritate Mr Finance Person even more. Although we appreciated the sales perso that handled out deal, but we did not appreciated the immature, childlike behavior of the finance person just because we secured financing somewhere other than with them. Would I buy from Tustin Lexus again? Possibly, but not if the same finance person is there.

February 26, 2012

Due to the excellent service Tustin Lexus provided, all future car purchases will be made at their dealership. I couldnt be more happy and satisfied. Thank... you Tustin Lexus for making the process of buying a car so easy.