Tustin Lexus

137 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 31, 2016

Just got my son a 2014 lexus and great overall experience! Will recommend Tustin Lexus to anyone looking for a Lexus!

Thanks so much for the recommendation, Rudy! We are happy to hear that you had a great car buying experience with our team and hope your son is loving... his new 2014 Lexus! Come back and see us again soon!

October 31, 2016

February 24, 2016

My husband and I visited Tustin Lexus 2/18/16 and test drove a GSF. I fell in love and bought the car. The whole experience was great! Peter handled the... test drive and sale professionally and courteously with NO PRESSURE! Mike, the finance manager, was able to find an even more competitive rate for the new car loan than the rate I found on my own. The whole experience was nothing but positive. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a new Lexus.

May 29, 2015

First time oil change was horrible. They did not even check the if they put enough oil in after they were done. When driving home the warning light came... back on saying low oil. They said that everything was backed up so obviously someone rushed it and forgot or they don't hire professionals. Wont be taking it back to Tustin for any kind of service!!!

April 1, 2014

Met my expectations that have been set working with the same people for close to 16 years and 8 vehicles.

March 28, 2014

how easy it was to purchase our car. you had just what we wanted and the most important was you gave us the terms you said you would. No gimmicks, just... straight forward communication. Sam was amazing and we can call on him anytime we have a question.

March 25, 2014

Very attentive sales person Sam. He was very patient with us, while we didnt know what to choose, he is a very knowledgeble of the cars he was selling.... He spent time answering all our questions. Also I liked the follow up from the manager Whitie, while we were thinking about the purchase for 2 days.

March 25, 2014

Quick and easy. An awesome product and awesome people who took care of us. Thank you to Raymond, John and Brad for making buying a car a pleasant experience.

March 19, 2014

Rex was are salesman. He did not play games or pressure us into any car. In fact we visit one day and did a test drive and returned several weeks later... to test drive another Lexus and purchased the car. Rex was the reason we purchased this car from your dealership.

March 19, 2014

I was greeted quickly in a friendly manner. the car was ready in the 1-1/2 hour time frame promised except to have the car washed took extra time. (almost... 1/2 hour) The gentleman how assisted me was pleasant and kept me updated about the car. Overall the experience was acceptable. I appreciate that the other two items you found to be a problem were items I could either fix or not. I chose "not" because of the time and expense - and it was made clear the issues were more cosmedit than essential to the car's running properly.