Larson Porsche Audi

505 reviews

• August 29, 2018

I was considering buying / leasing my third vehicle from Audi ... but was really on the fence ... pretty happy with my 2012 Q5 ... but Kevin explained... all the reasons to buy a 2018 ... over the course of a few calls.. back & forth I decided he was absolutely right!!! I test drove more than just the Audi ... but because of Kevin I now own a 2018 Q5 !!!

November 15, 2018

I was greeted as I drove into the service area. My advisor was polite and professional. The vehicle was ready when they said it would be. I was given... a complete overview of the work that was performed. Straight forward and seamless.

November 14, 2018

Personal service provided by both Chip and the service department. Chip was professional and had the paperwork ready when I arrived. The car was delivered... earlier than the estimate, the car was cleaned and vacuumed. Very pleased.

November 14, 2018

My service provider Aubrey was amazing. She kept me up to date with everything that was going on with my Q7. The technicians did an amazing job on the... repair.

November 8, 2018

I was there early, and they took me right in. Done quickly, efficiently, and the man helping me was super friendly, and knew what he was talking about.... Glad I bought the car from you guys!

Clark, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with ...the overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Best regards, Audi Tacoma Team

November 6, 2018

I've found the car that I wanted; the negotiation process was fast and to my satisfaction; and the service from sales and finance people to the level... expected. Overall the Audi Tacoma team provided the level of service one would expect out of a top brand dealership.

Thank you for the glowing review! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don't he...sitate to contact me or visit us if you need anything else. Best regards, Larson Audi Team

November 2, 2018

Brian Reed and Brett are great. Friendly, good overall experience. Make sure to talk to Brian in sales, he is an awesome guy!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that Brian and Brett were able to provide an efficient and overall positive... experience. Best regards, Larson Audi Team

November 2, 2018

Miranda checked me in and gave me an estimate of when my car would be ready. After I looked at the new cars, I sat in the showroom and did some work on... my laptop. There were customers in the showroom but it was not distracting. My car was ready on time.

We're pleased to hear that our team took care of you and that everything went very smoothly. We hope to see you again in the future. Best regards..., Larson Audi Team

November 2, 2018

Polite staff On time Answered all my questions Watched my car Snacks while waiting Quiet place to wait Friendliness from all Checked on me Will be back...

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and... for leaving such an awesome review! Best regards, Larson Audi Team

October 30, 2018

The whole process was smooth and professional. Still waiting for the call to get audi beam rings added to my car that was promised to me by the salesmen.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service an...d I'm glad that our team made such a great impression on you. Best regards, Audi Tacoma Team