MidState Toyota

25 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 28, 2018

Buying my new Corolla was the easiest experience I’ve had buying a new car! I hope to buy another new car at Midstate in the next couple of years.

July 6, 2017

We have had the worst experience at this dealership from trying to purchase a vehicle (which we purchased at another dealership with no issues) to the... service department. I would make the drive to another dealership before going here.

Dear M, I apologize for your experience with us. We take a lot of pride in our customer service. Can you please call me directly Elmon Dale, General... Manager so I can find out what happened and try and make this right for you.

• March 10, 2015

I went in for my 100,000 service visit recently and was very impressed with my entire visit. Normally I don't write reviews but this time was different.... I recently moved to Asheboro and decided to go to Midstate since it was closer than my normal dealer. I called and made an appointment and had to reschedule three time Jimmy was amazing very positive during every reschedule. I arrived I was greeted by a very professional young man and from beginning to end my service was impeccable. Everything was explained thoroughly and all my work was completed in a timely manner. They even ran me over to the mall while I was waiting. 5 Star Service in my Book...

Thank you Becca for taking time out to post this review!!! If you ever need anything at all please do not hesitate to contact us!!!

April 30, 2017

I Would like to say thank you to Midstate Toyota and most of all Shauna East for her help on line as well as in person. She made the entire process of... purchasing my new Tacoma stress free and enjoyable. Thanks again for everything.

Thank you Keith for your kind words. Welcome to our MidState Family if you need anything at all please do not hesitate to contact us!!!

April 21, 2017

Just purchased a new SR5 Premium 4Runner yesterday...Shauna was very helpful and helped me line up most of everything via text message and Mark Ellis finished... the sale with me and he was also a pleasure to work with. I look forward to enjoying my new vehicle for years to come!!

Thank you Jason! We take a lot of pride in our Customer Service here at Midstate Toyota and it is always a pleasure to get feedback! Welcome to the ...Midstate Toyota Family!

March 3, 2017

My experience with MidState Toyota and in particular Shauna East was excellent. To give some background, I grew up in sales (parents realtors) and spent... 8 years in copier sales before going into the public education sector doing IT. I know the sales game backward and forwards. At the end of the day, you just want to buy a vehicle and they want to sell you one. What makes the difference? Being treated with respect. Being offered value again and again. Leaving the lot with the vehicle you want for a price both parties are happy with. I can assure you that Shauna East is more than a sales person. She is a consultant. Your consultant. She'll fight for you (she did for me), work with you, make invaluable suggestions, even if it DOESN'T benefit her dealership. That is critical. If you are like me and you want to negotiate your deal over the internet first, then PICK MIDSTATE!! They want to work with you. Scientifically speaking, my sample population was half the Toyota dealerships in NC (which is a lot). I emailed all of my sample, called many of them, and visited multiple dealerships in my quest for the best deal I could find, out the door on a Toyota Tacoma. I worked it harder than a presidential campaign and I want to share some of that knowledge with you and why I went with Midstate over all of the other dealerships in NC. I tried big dealerships but the weight of their overhead made them unwilling to deal. I tried small dealerships like Rocky Mount Toyota (THEY ARE TERRIBLE, RUDE, and everything you typically associate with bad sales people!!!!) but not many were willing or able to work with me. I tried Midstate on a whim...and they were just right! Shauna was responsive, listened (a lot of dealerships have this problem, where they tell you what is on the lot instead of listening to what you want), and when I was having some trouble getting the funds needed, she went to bat for me with her GM (a really nice guy) and it was her effort that made this deal happen. Still reading? So maybe you're thinking, ok well that must be nice for you but I live far away from there. Its way too far of a drive for me. This is where VALUE comes into play. I live in Clayton, NC and I drove to Asheboro, NC just to complete a deal with Shauna because she listened, made what I needed to have happen - happen and even waited an extra hour after closing when her drive time was going to be an additional hour. She was even willing to come in on her day off. She was there pre-sale, during the sale, and the largest differentiating factor: POST sale. I get the same level of support. How many dealerships have you gone to that will offer that kind of value add AFTER the sale? For one of the biggest investments, you will make in your life, make sure you work with someone who has your back instead of your wallet. Choose Midstate, they are a dealership that really does care about your experience. I cannot say that enough. The proof is in their people like Shauna East.

Thank you Mr. Mathis. We strive to provide top notch customer service and are very pleased that is what you got here at MidState Toyota.

December 28, 2016

Shauna East at Mid State Toyota of Ashboro made our car shopping experience as pleasurable as possible. We showed up early to look at a car we had talked... to her about, but she had everything ready for us. Her car knowledge and expertise was evident. She answered all questions, and was helpful in explaining options and how they worked. She valued our time and wishes. My husband usually dislikes the negotiating part of a car purchase, but he stated that was his best experience ever. We are so glad we went to Mid State, and although it was about a two hour drive, we will look there first the next time we need a vehicle.

Thank you for your kind words RJ Toyota Fan. We take great pride in our customer service and thank you for taking the time to come and visit us we ar...e very glad everything worked out for you.

October 26, 2016

I just bought a Tacoma at Midstate Jody Powers worked with me for months while I was shopping for a new work truck. He was very helpful while measured... every detail about the truck he did not pressure me he gave me time to decide. When I got ready to buy they gave me a great price and made the whole process painless.

Thank you Keith and welcome to the MidState Family!!! We are so glad you had a wonderful experience with Jody do not hesitate to contact us if you nee...d anything at all....

September 13, 2016

Carl and the crew at midstate were open and honest. Good compromise on price and got me into the car I wanted.

Marshall welcome to our Family and thank you for your kind words...We are glad Carl got you into the car you wanted!!!

September 12, 2016

Carl was friendly and honest. Did his best to work with me on pricing and make sure I got what I wanted.

Thank you MJ we are very pleased Carl got you what you wanted...Do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything at all...