4.3
  • They got my leak fixed and now it is doing great!

Had a leak at the radiator and the service department located the cause and replaced a defective fitting on the radiator and now it does not leak. Work was done quickly and I was notified when completed, very professional they way they do business and they treat you like they appreciate your business. I have two vehicles that were purchased there and the only thing I don't take them back for is gas...everything else from tires to windshield wipers and batteries comes from Westcott, I have no reason to go anywhere else and when I am ready for another vehicle that is where I will buy it, when folks treat you fair then there is no need to go anywhere else. That's just my two cents!

• Dishonest Dealership

The owner does not really care about customer satisfaction even though he advertises unprecedented levels of service. The dealership left a discount sticker in my vehicle and would not honor it. Imagine getting home after buying a new vehicle and discovering a sticker in the visor for a major discount that you did not receive. I spoke to Mr. Westcott, and he was unwilling to make it right even though he acknowledged it was the dealerships fault. The money was more important to him than honoring his commitment. The dealership lacks integrity, and I strongly recommend you buy from a different dealer.

• Dealership lacks integrity

• caynon

the deal was made on the phone drove there and singed all the paperwork and left

• Outstanding Customer Experience

Great experience. Staff are all enthusiastic and dedicated. Knowledgeable and professional it is worth your time to let them service you vehicle.

• Competence and Integrity

My relationship with my Dealership has developed into friendship. I look forward to going in to seeing Tim Cozart, service mgr. I am always at ease, and because of this my trust has been earned. Competence and Integrity are the hallmark of this dealership service department. They prove everyday the Money is a byproduct of right relationship. Westbrook GMC Buick always delivers a positive Service experience.

• Buying experience

All the people at this dealership including the service dept act in a professional manner.

• Service Dept

As always, service personnel are friendly and understanding. Fast service and easy trip.

• a trip to the dealer

The staff at this dealership are 2nd to none, I felt like both Tabatha and JR went the extra mile to get me in this truck, as well as showing me the layout of the dealership. Thanks!

• Best Sales Sevice Ever

Westcott went way above and beyond to accommodate both my wish list and my budget. This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased from David Westcott Buick and I can guarantee it will not be the last. We will be in the market for a new full size pickup soon and Westcott Buick/GMC will be our first stop. Huge shout our to Gary Poteat and Dawn Perkins for the best sales service of our lives.