Westcott Automotive

64 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 5, 2019

Friendly staff, clean reception area, quick service turnaround. Will use again if need arises. Have used on several occasions. Always satisfied with the... quality of work.

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and... for leaving such an awesome review! Regards, The David Westcott Buick GMC Team.

January 9, 2019

Rose in the body shop is awesome! She made getting my car repaired a simple, seamless process! I highly recommend their body shop for any repairs.

I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership. We are dedicated to providing each and every customer with ...a comfortable and professional service experience. Your feedback is a testimony that our dedication has really paid off. Regards, The David Westcott Buick GMC Team.

• July 13, 2015

Had a leak at the radiator and the service department located the cause and replaced a defective fitting on the radiator and now it does not leak. Work... was done quickly and I was notified when completed, very professional they way they do business and they treat you like they appreciate your business. I have two vehicles that were purchased there and the only thing I don't take them back for is gas...everything else from tires to windshield wipers and batteries comes from Westcott, I have no reason to go anywhere else and when I am ready for another vehicle that is where I will buy it, when folks treat you fair then there is no need to go anywhere else. That's just my two cents!

August 31, 2018

It was a Fast and easygoing experience. Tabitha was extremely caring and helpful with every step of the way. I did not feel like I was or pressured to... do something.

July 19, 2018

We always enjoy visiting the Westcott Service Department and recently the Westcott Body Shop. They are friendly and professional and always give the extra... effort to make sure we get exactly what we’re looking for in-service or repairs. They always take good care of us and we look forward to seeing them. We highly recommend their services.

July 4, 2018

Saw a great “advertised” price on the vehicle we were looking for, set up an appointment, already had financing set up through my bank, and was ready to... deal; however got there and they advised the out the door price was about $4000 more than advertised online. Complete waste of my time

June 22, 2018

We had a complicated situation. Desiree helped us through everything with patience. We were very pleased with our final deal and love our new car!

June 12, 2018

Great salesperson Desiree Minor meeting our needs and getting us the perfect car. This is our second purchase at Westcott and are completely satisfied.... Al and Linda Walden

June 5, 2018

Jessica and Tabatha were great. They were prompt, caring and interested in what my needs were. Actually, the best car buying experience I have had!

June 5, 2018

Thanks to Jessica, JR and Stefanie! My experience was great and I have already recommended Westcott to a friend. The process was simple and the staff... did not pressure me. Thank you for your patience everyone. See you soon for maintenance!