Average based on 44 reviews.
  • They got my leak fixed and now it is doing great!

Had a leak at the radiator and the service department located the cause and replaced a defective fitting on the radiator and now it does not leak. Work was done quickly and I was notified when completed, very professional they way they do business and they treat you like they appreciate your business. I have two vehicles that were purchased there and the only thing I don't take them back for is gas...everything else from tires to windshield wipers and batteries comes from Westcott, I have no reason to go anywhere else and when I am ready for another vehicle that is where I will buy it, when folks treat you fair then there is no need to go anywhere else. That's just my two cents!

• Buying experience

All the people at this dealership including the service dept act in a professional manner.

• Service Dept

As always, service personnel are friendly and understanding. Fast service and easy trip.

• a trip to the dealer

The staff at this dealership are 2nd to none, I felt like both Tabatha and JR went the extra mile to get me in this truck, as well as showing me the layout of the dealership. Thanks!

• Best Sales Sevice Ever

Westcott went way above and beyond to accommodate both my wish list and my budget. This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased from David Westcott Buick and I can guarantee it will not be the last. We will be in the market for a new full size pickup soon and Westcott Buick/GMC will be our first stop. Huge shout our to Gary Poteat and Dawn Perkins for the best sales service of our lives.

• Quality Service

The service manager was knowledgeable, helpful and suggestive. The courtesy driver was thoughtful, kind and accommodating. The checkout was thorough, complete and friendly,

• Great Dealership!!!

Always a great experience!!! They are always very helpful and friendly!!They go out of their way to take care of people!!

• Customer service excellence

Tina and the entire service department are true examples of customer service excellence. From the purchase of my new car and continued servicing this dealership makes me feel like I`m the most important customer you have. Thank you so much, Carol Lineberry

• Great service, very satisfied

I am pleased with my whole experience with Westcott Buick so far!!!

Thank you for your reply. I am glad you had a great experience. Hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

I am pleased with my whole experience with Westcott Buick so far!!!

• Great Buying Experience!

I had been looking for certain options on a 2014 Acadia and Robby Shelton was able to find just what I wanted. The entire buying experience was made so easy by our salesman Robby and Jeff in finance and they both explained everything to us making it easy to understand! I have already recommended David Westcott Buick/ GMC to family and friends!!