Passport INFINITI of Alexandria

• awesome service

I would like to commend both our sales person Jayson Craddock and the sales manager Chris Eader they made this the easiest car transaction in years. We originally came in looking for a new M37 and sitting in the showroom was a slightly used 2012 M that had been driven by a company executive with amazing savings we decided to purchase the car was in like new condition and Jayson spent at least an hour showing us how to use everything in this car. Now here is the real customer service note that everyone should hear we live three hours away from the dealership my husband left his laptop at the dealership in all of the excitement and when we got home and realized we paniked but a phone call to the GM Steve and his offer to meet us halfway between Alexandria and Philadelphia truly shows their commitment to going above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to great customer service .We have already returned for service and will only deal with Passport in the future....Great job!!!!

• 75,000 mile service

Was told service would be 2 hrs and it was! Car wash facility was being remodeled and I was given a comped car wash!

• 75,000 mile service

• Director

Excellent and courteous attendants in all service positions

Excellent and courteous attendants in all service positions

• Educator

I've purchased several new cars in the past. By far, this was the best experience ever!!! The team was amazing with getting me into a car that I wanted. I never felt like they were interested in just selling a car rather more concerned with me feeling comfortable. Not once was I pressured or backed into a corner. I truly felt like the team understood my concerns and patiently worked through them with me. I am so happy with my new car!

• Outstanding Customer Service

I have been taking my 2006, Infiniti to the Passport Infiniti dealership in Alexandria, since 2010. They honestly stand by their product. For the five years the car was under warranty, they fixed the car with no harassment. Since then, I have had a problem or two with the car, however they gave me a discount on the repairs. In addition, they give you the overall condition of the car, which includes advice. Still, what I appreciate most from them is their outstanding customer service. They truly make you feel important while you are there. My son has been using the car the past three years. In 2020, I plan to trade the car in on a 2017, for my son. Citizens, if you want a good vehicle for your money, plus outstanding customer service? Buy your car from Passport Infiniti in Alexandria.

• Great customer service

This was by far the best experience I had with buying a new vehicle. Our sales rep, Paul phelan was very informative and answer every questions we had. Definitely will return in the future.

• Great service

Garry was awesome...he was professional and very accommodating. I appreciated the level of care that he personally took to assure that my experience was smooth and without incident.

• Retired retail manager

My name is Vince M. This is our third family Infiniti purchase/lease within the last five years at Passport Infiniti of Alexandria. The salesman Fred M. Was extremely knowledgeable and friendly and gave great customer service, when purchasing my 2017 Q 50 sedan AWD. He explained the deal very well in detail, he exceeded my expectations. Awesome job Fred M!!!

• Great Service!

Great service. Responsive and professional. Needed a quick turn on a repair and although expensive, it was good to go.