New 888-259-7635 Dealer Website
Used 888-259-1514 Email Dealer
Service 888-259-8563

• GREATEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

Tim Lang made my car buying experience easy. He made the car buying experience enjoyable. Very happy with my experience.

Christin, Thank you so much for the kind words and for your business. We take great pride in knowing that our customers continue to enjoy there experience at Cox Toyota.

• Thank you Paul Chanthaphone for quality services.

I would highly recommend Paul to anyone looking for a new or used Toyota. Paul took the time to show me whatever i want in buying my new car, a all around nice guy. Thanks again Paul.

• Aubrey Rogister

Aubrey Rogister is the bee's knees. He made me feel very comfortable and didn't pressure me at all.

• Patrice L. Mack-Johnson

Tim Lang is an, absolute, angel. A wonderful experience from start to finish. He was so attentive, and listened to what I needed. Other dealers are not as tuned in. I would recommend seeing Tim and the Cox Toyota family. Will continue to give them my business.

• James Eggleston

Mr. Eggleston, THANK YOU for your kind response to your experience at Cox Toyota! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and earn your business!

I worked with Tim, and he did a super job. Very professional and very knowledgeable. He made the experience very easy. I bought the car, and just a great experience overall!

• Thrilled about Cox Toyota!

Kenny, thank you for your kind words and the opportunity to serve your transportation needs!

I was shopping for a new vehicle and saw a TV ad for Cox Toyota. I stopped in and spoke with Aubry who was extremely nice and courteous. He took his time explaining options. Showing me all of the different choices in vehicles Cox had and discussed trade options with me. When all was said and done I had a beautiful new Rav4 and have been very happy with it. I recommend Cox Toyota to any and everyone.

• 2016 Highlander

Aubrey Roger terms was the sales associate. He was very knowledgeable and efficient. He made the purchase enjoyable.

Thank you for your response and kind words!

Thank you for your response and kind words!

• Aubrey Roguster

Highest recommendations for Aubrey Rogister and Cox Toyota

Thank you Mr. Parker for your review! We appreciate your kindness and your business!

Highest recommendations for Aubrey Rogister and Cox Toyota

• Awesome Experience!

Thank you Kristen for the opportunity to serve you and earn your business!

Working with Aubrey Rogister at Cox Toyota made purchasing a car feel like a breeze! I had my eye on a truck they just got in and he was already so knowledgeable about the truck that it was an easy choice. He also made the purchase very easy. I would highly recommend him and hopefully work with him again when it comes time to purchase a new car.

Thank you Kristen for the opportunity to serve you and earn your business!

• Fast and efficient

Thank you Mr. Still for your kind words and the opportunity to serve your needs that earned your business!

This is my second car I've purchased from Tim Lang. For me, time is precious - literally time is money. Tim was quick and efficient and very knowledgeable. He will be my choice next time as well.