• Hamid great customer service. he help me a lot.

hamid is a great with customer service. he help me get the car i wanted with no hasatation.

• Mr. Martinez

Friendly & hospitable. They were not willing to budge on some small details, like filling the gas tank!

• Hamid helped get the vehicle we wanted.

Hamid and the rest of the group did a great job of getting us approved.

Thank you form the great review, that you gave us, and for showing others how easy our financing is.

Hamid and the rest of the group did a great job of getting us approved.

• OK VISIT

My visit to your dealership went pretty well, with all things considered. Vino helped me out and he was cool. Too bad I have bad credit, as it caused me alot of difficulty in the long run. Wish it wouldn't have taken 3+ hrs to get this deal done, though.

Sorry it took a long time to get your deal done. But we had to pull out all the stops with our banks to help you. Enjoy your car. We thank You for YOUR BUSINESS. Elias. sales manager.

• HAMID WAS VERY HELPFUL

EVERYBODY WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND QUICK. THEY WORKED HARD FOR THE DEAL i NEEDED

• Victor Garcia. great salesman

i will definitely recommend this place. awesome customer service, friendly staff, and affordable cars to meet your budget.

• Victor 1st choice auto center

The whole team at 1st choice was great. Highly recommend to future people I know. what a breeze.

• customer

this dealer has what youll find in just a few minutes... period thats all

this dealer has what youll find in just a few minutes... period thats all

• hamid was very helpful in finding the right car

i will come back again . nice variety of cars on lot ....

i will come back again . nice variety of cars on lot ....

• Hamid was wonderful

Service was fast, he says if i bring him customers free gas:) David , was very helpful and worked really hard to get us a good deal. We love it here so far, . We will recomend to everyone we know.