Average based on 15 reviews.
  • Hamid great customer service. he help me a lot.

hamid is a great with customer service. he help me get the car i wanted with no hasatation.

• Hamid helped get the vehicle we wanted.

Hamid and the rest of the group did a great job of getting us approved.

Thank you form the great review, that you gave us, and for showing others how easy our financing is.

Hamid and the rest of the group did a great job of getting us approved.

• OK VISIT

My visit to your dealership went pretty well, with all things considered. Vino helped me out and he was cool. Too bad I have bad credit, as it caused me alot of difficulty in the long run. Wish it wouldn't have taken 3+ hrs to get this deal done, though.

Sorry it took a long time to get your deal done. But we had to pull out all the stops with our banks to help you. Enjoy your car. We thank You for YOUR BUSINESS. Elias. sales manager.

• HAMID WAS VERY HELPFUL

EVERYBODY WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND QUICK. THEY WORKED HARD FOR THE DEAL i NEEDED

• Victor Garcia. great salesman

i will definitely recommend this place. awesome customer service, friendly staff, and affordable cars to meet your budget.

• Victor 1st choice auto center

The whole team at 1st choice was great. Highly recommend to future people I know. what a breeze.

• customer

this dealer has what youll find in just a few minutes... period thats all

this dealer has what youll find in just a few minutes... period thats all

• hamid was very helpful in finding the right car

i will come back again . nice variety of cars on lot ....

i will come back again . nice variety of cars on lot ....

• Hamid was wonderful

Service was fast, he says if i bring him customers free gas:) David , was very helpful and worked really hard to get us a good deal. We love it here so far, . We will recomend to everyone we know.

• First time buyer at 1st Choice Auto Center

This was my first time buying a car from a dealer, and chose FCAC based on a listing I saw for a used truck. Upon arrival, the truck looked better in person than it did in the pictures...and that's a good thing. Abe and Ben were excellent to talk with and close the deal. They took in my high school sweetheart for a good trade in value. This dealership isn't the biggest or the smallest, but all that matters is that I drove away with a new vehicle and a smile on my face. Based on my experience, I would recommend my family, friends, and anyone else interested in buying a car to try FCAC.