4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 851 reviews

New Used Service

851 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vann York Toyota from DealerRater.com

• Buying a new car at Van York
    July 1, 2016

The salesman, Charles Martin, listened carefully to our requirements and helped us negotiate the buying process. He was very helpful and professional..., explaining everything as we went through all the steps. We now have a great new car and buying from Van York Toyota was a very positive experience.

Professional and Energetic
    April 10, 2018

Mr. Eddie Merrill was outstanding and professional and was extremely courteous and helpful in purchasing the right automobile for me. Mr. Merrill made... buying a car a more pleasant experience. He explained every aspect of the new 2018 Camry. I would buy from him again in the future.

Vann York Toyota

Thanks so much for the review. We hope you enjoy your new Camry!

I love my Toyota Camry
    April 9, 2018

I wanted a very specific car and Vann York worked hard to please me. Thanks Fred and Marvin. I am enjoying my car every day thanks to you both.

Vann York Toyota

We're so glad to be able to find the car you wanted. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!

Smooth sailing
    April 7, 2018

Thorough service, competitive, versatile, and experienced. Attention to detail in sales made us feel very confident that we had made the right choice ...to deal with here instead of others dealerships we visited. Sales dealer went above and beyond to assist us with the trade and patient. He had excellent soft skills that I hope all have or he should e used as the model.

Vann York Toyota

Thank you so much. We appreciate your business!

Charles Martin

Toyota PROS Consultant. "Professional Retail Outstanding Salesperson"

Great!! Just wonderful people
    April 7, 2018

I love this place. Everyone here is amazing. From service, down to the conversation. Just a great business. I honestly just love Eddie and Corey! Grea...t guys just overall so helpful.

Vann York Toyota

We appreciate your review. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business!

Employees Worked With
    Vann York Toyota, The Business of Excellence!
    April 4, 2018

My second experience with the staff at Vann York Toyota was amazing! I describe Freddie McLean and the service staff as Professional, Knowledgeable, F...riendly and Accommodating, Even when I decided for a moment to go with a local dealer, Freddie McLean didn't try to pressure me to stay with Vann York Toyota. He simply informed me that I could purchase a newer vehicle for the price I was going to pay for the older one, at the other dealership. With that comment, I was sold and purchased my second Toyota from Vann York. Many thanks to Freddie McLean and every staff member with whom I came in contact, with regards to my vehicle purchase. Kind Regards. Amy Judd

Vann York Toyota

Thanks so much, Amy. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Enjoy your new Toyota!

Best dealership in North Carolina
    March 15, 2018

Fred Cook was awesome!!! Super knowledgeable. The most helpful of any dealership we had visited. We will definitely recommend you to anyone looking fo...r a car!!!

Vann York Toyota

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business!

Very disappointed
    March 9, 2018

I have a reliable 2007 Camry. It required replacement of A/C evaporator core and expansive valve and recharging the AC system. It was expensive work. ...The dealership serviceman told me that the work required removal of the dashboard. Here's the problem : the dealership serviceman did NOT warn me or inform me in advance that the repair work would leave or was likely to leave the dashboard with holes, scratches, and other ugly marks. The serviceman told me AFTERWARD that he had noticed ---before the work was started --- that the dashboard was, in his words "sticky". Be he did not tell me about this or why it was something that he would have taken notice of. Neither my husband or I had ever noticed anything "sticky" about the dashboard. The dealer serviceman blamed ME for the holes and other defects that the service person made when repairing the AC because he said I did not take advantage of a program years back that would have serviced the dashboard. There had never been any visible problem with the dashboard until after the AC work was done. I do not appreciate being blamed for workmanship that results in holes, tears, and gaps in the dashboard that looked fine before the work was done. I have been a Toyota owner since 1972 when the cars were first made available in the US. I have always used Toyota dealerships for work. This treatment is not what I expected from a Toyota dealership. I will no longer bring my car there for service.

Thank you for the information, Mrs Q. Expensive repairs can definitely be stressful, especially when unexpected. We apologize for any confusion that c...ould've added to your stress. The warranty enhancement program that our service department mentioned pertaining to your dash was to cover faulty dashes in a variety of Toyota and Lexus models. The warranty enhancement expired in May of 2017, so we were unable to have the dash replaced under warranty. The issues with your dashboard relate to the warranty enhancement program that would have been covered. Again, we apologize for any confusion. Thank you for your feedback.

I am very complasida with the treatment and the good price t
    March 4, 2018

I am very thanks full with the treatment and the good price that they gave me with the purchase of my RAB4 gracias Jose Bustillos

Vann York Toyota

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new Rav4!

Jose Bustillo

Sales/Leasing Professional

My red Ford focus!!!
    March 3, 2018

I honestly didn't expect to leave with a car but I did!!! My first time purchasing a car from dealership. No pressure, relaxing and everyone is kind.... Oh yeah patient, definitely patient!!! Thank you Soo much. Best birthday ever.

Vann York Toyota

It was our honor to assist with your purchase. Happy Birthday! We hope you enjoy your new car for years to come.

500 Eastchester Dr High Point, NC 27262