Auburn Volkswagen

12 reviews

May 9, 2019

I live in Alaska. I bought a nice VW from Auburn two years ago. This month, I saw a good deal on another VW on Auburn's website. Salesman Jack Dorn secured... a low price for me and quickly arranged for shipping the VW to me in Alaska. Thankfully, there were no "add-ons", hidden costs, or offers for this or that. No surprises. I liked that.

Tom, Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

July 14, 2018

I was looking for a used car and saw a car of interest in line. They contacted me immediately and invited me to stop by for a test drive. Upon arriving... customer service was excellent and no high pressure sales. No pressure and despite the fact we did not but would definitely go back if they had the used car I was looking for. Great dealership!

Justin, Thank you for shopping with us. We appreciate you as a customer and hope in the future we can help you find that used car you are looking fo...r.

• November 20, 2018

I just purchase my vw tiguan a week ago, Auburn vw staff was so nice, they have a great customer service. I'll recommend it to my friends......

Hanz, Thank you for your review and we appreciate your business. Enjoy your new Tiguan

December 27, 2016

I Was shopping for a car for my son and although I didn't buy it from this dealership, I will most likely come back for my next purchase assuming they... have the vehicle I'm looking for.

November 21, 2016

wow, these guys were just great. I have spent hours in dealerships buying cars over the years. I liked that I could do most everything on-line with them... and show up for test drive and final paperwork. They were very relaxed in their process. No hammering by sales manager or any games, all straight forward and easy. I simply told them what I wanted for my trade, where I wanted my new payment and they did it ! Many thanks Brad . Vic Porter Puyallup. WA

December 11, 2015

I had an amazing experience this past weekend becoming a Jetta owner. My salesman, Jack, was very helpful and made me feel like he had my best interest... in mind through the entire process. I've already been recommending him to my friends who may be thinking about a new car. I have purchased other cars in my past, but never have I had such a man of integrity work with me in making a decision that would be best for me!

September 28, 2014

Found a used SUV that I wanted and everyone was very helpful and service center was great and solving a problem I had..

September 13, 2014

Spencer made our car buying experience a delightful and relaxing! Spencer is the greatest¿¿¿¿¿We will be coming back for years to come.....Here is ¿¿¿¿¿Stars... for u spencer.

August 19, 2014

Brian Watson was our salesman and he is the best! He made us feel comfortable and answered all of our questions. We are so happy with our new Jetta Sportswagen!... I would definatley recommend Auburn VW to all of our family and friends.

June 26, 2014

My wife and I set out to purchase a compact SUV, and had shopped almost all of the reputable brands. We went to Auburn Volkwagen interested in the Tiguan.... Our sales associate, Jake, was knowledgeable, friendly, and eager to make sure we were getting the features we wanted. He was also passionate about Volkwagen as a brand and service provider. During the process, we were approached by Jake's manager, who was also friendly and courteous. I have purchased several cars in the past, from dealers and liquidation sales alike. The atmosphere at Auburn Volkwagen was quite different than the high-pressure atmosphere of other businesses I've dealt with.