Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 726 reviews

726 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford from DealerRater.com

• August 16, 2014

Dan Grahm was very knowledgable , very helpful , very friendly and he took a picture of me and him . Great experience. Thanks

Mohammad, we thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do... on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Toyota of Sanford and that Dan was able to provide you a great service. Congratulations on your new Toyota Camry! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online, so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages. Bes Regards, Greg Davison GM | gdavison@anderson-auto.com

June 16, 2018

It was a great experience working with Mr. Tripp. I would recommend him to anyone interested in buying a vehicle. He helped me get into the truck of m...y dreams!

June 16, 2018

Very efficient! Got me in and out in 30 minutes, nice waiting area to relax. Service appointment process was easy with many times to choose from.

June 16, 2018

I came in on a weekday with a tight schedule and was immediately greeted by Robert Jordan. He was very friendly and professional and thoroughly explai...ned the offers available (including the military discount). The service was superb and continued even after I purchased the vehicle. I would definitely recommend buying your next vehicle from here.

June 16, 2018

Mr. Tripp was so polite and knowledgeable. We looked at the new Toyota Corolla and he answered all of my questions and concerns. He was so easy to tal...k to and I really felt comfortable and never like I was being pushed. Unfortunately, I wasn???t able to purchase that day but I will be back soon and I only want to deal with Mr. Tripp!

June 15, 2018

My family and I were in the market for a new vehicle and found a few online. We went to Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford and met Lacy Tripp to give it ...a test drive. Mr. Tripp showed us the features of the vehicle and showed us many of the highlights of RAV4 and Toyota in general. My wife and I were impressed with the vehicle and our dealer's depth on knowledge on it, and decided to purchase it. We came in from Fayetteville after work, and Mr. Tripp and his team stayed late to complete the deal. I appreciated their knowledge of their stock and the pluses and minuses of their competitors. I would recommend this dealership and Mr. Tripp to my family and friends.

June 14, 2018

Friendly and courteous costumer service. My car was finished in a timely matter. Very helpful with my questions. I would definitely return for servic...e again.

June 13, 2018

The service on my Tundra was done faster than I expected and with great customer service. There is a dealer located about 10 minutes from my house bu...t I choose to drive the 45 minutes to this dealer because of the superior service I have received.

June 13, 2018

Friendly and courteous costumer service. My car was finished in a timely matter. Very helpful with my ???techs??? questions. I would definitely retu...rn for service again.

June 13, 2018

it was nice bringing my tundra here,since they took my issue seriously, and looked into the trouble........ the comfort was knowing the truck was in... hands of those who know this brand, and the willingness to find what was causing the trouble ....... as rare as it happens, it was a comfort knowing they had a clue....... :) thank you