Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria

961 reviews

961 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 15, 2019

Troy Sergenton was an amazing sales expert! He got me out of my boring Highlander and into a beautiful GL550. Thank you for all your assistance and I would... highly recommend him as a knowledgeable Mercedes Benz representative. Remember "It's Smiles per Mile, not mpg 😉"

November 8, 2019

Rudy was well-informed, diligent, attentive, accommodating, and a pleasure to work with. Andrejs Pilajevs, the Finance Manager, was efficient and also... a pleasure to work with. The dealership overall provides excellent customer service. I would recommend Rudy and the dealership without reservation.

Thank you for the recommendation and the 5 star rating.

• June 22, 2017

Malik is simple outstanding. He informs me about my car and the repairs that need to be completed in depth. I never have to worry about not understanding... what is being done. Mercedes Benz, Alexandria is a great dealership and the best customer service hands down. So, if you're thinking about buying a Mercedas, check out this dealership and have your service guy be Malik for when you come in for service. Malik makes you feel right at home.

November 7, 2019

My purchase experience was excellent, and my sales representitive - Troy Sergenton helped to make the process go smoothly and responsive to my needs and... questions. I highly recommend Troy to anyone wishing to buy a pre-owned Mercedes Benz.

November 5, 2019

My salesperson Rudy Herrera was very knowledgeable and found me a Mercedes I could afford. He was not high pressure, which I greatly appreciated. I... trust Rudy to be a man of his word, and I will refer him to my friends and family.

Paul,Thank you for your feedback and for the 5 star review.

October 26, 2019

My husband and I bought a used 2017 Jeep from their Pre-owned services department. From the first phone call to driving off of their lot we received professional,... friendly service from their entire team. Rudy Shirley met with us, braved a few test rides and ensured every detail of the sale was complete, including a follow up the next day. We were impressed with the director and staff as they really work as one team! The purchase process was very efficient and Mr. Pilajevs did an excellent job explaining and finalizing the paperwork. We would definitely recommend buying a car at Mercedes Benz of Alexandria!

Thank you for the 5 star rating a for sharing your positive experience.

October 17, 2019

Mr. David Getachew was excellent and very helpful. I always got 5 star service whenever I visited. I would definitely give 10/10. And its always a place... I would trust with my vehicle.

Thank you for your feedback and for the great review

October 13, 2019

I recommend the Service Department at Mercedes Benz of Alexandria. My service advisor, Cesar Cardona is very knowledgeable and helpful whenever I need... to have work done on my car. He explains what needs to be done in a timely manner and I value his advice. I look forward to having my car serviced at MB of Alexandria.

Thank you for your recommendation and for your kind words about Cesar Cardona.

October 10, 2019

I didn't have an appointment for my B Service but they accommodated me anyway. I was told that they wouldn't get my vehicle back that day but they put... me in a loaner without hesitation.

Thank you for your feedback and for the 5 star review.

October 8, 2019

The staff in the service center consistently amaze me! Everything is always courteous, efficient, and easily handled. From the young man who checks in... your car (then takes off in a run when you forgot your EZ Pass) to the service tech and manager, and the loaner car person. They always treat you like you are the only person they have that day! Love the experience and the expertise with my 2015 GLK!!

Great to hear you had a fabulous experience at our dealership. Thank you for your loyalty.