879 reviews

879 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• June 22, 2017

Malik is simple outstanding. He informs me about my car and the repairs that need to be completed in depth. I never have to worry about not understanding... what is being done. Mercedes Benz, Alexandria is a great dealership and the best customer service hands down. So, if you're thinking about buying a Mercedas, check out this dealership and have your service guy be Malik for when you come in for service. Malik makes you feel right at home.

November 6, 2018

I like the dealership as a hole. Chris took care of my situation 100 percent. It's good you have him on staff. I will come back.

Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria

That's good to know you will be back to see Chris. Thanks for the nice review.

October 26, 2018

Best MB dealership in the DMV, I believe. Service department is first-class especially advisor Jack Lindeman who is absolutely the best service advisor... I have encountered since buying our MB in 2003. He is especially talented because he listens to his customers' concerns, acts on those concerns, and follows-through to achieve total customer satisfaction. Jack is personable, relates well to customers, and doesn't oversell what is needed. He can be trusted to provide candid, expert advice about servicing your vehicle, but always keeps the customer in mind. Terrific guy who knows his business.

Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria

Thank you for the 5 star review.

October 26, 2018

David Getachew has been my main contact at Merceds of Alexandria. He has followed up on my concerns about the car. He has shown me functions in my car... and explained how they work. David saw water spots on my car and wiped them off. Recently, the upgrade to my navigation system was not done. He brought the car back into service, found a loaner for me and corrected the upgrade. He is the reason I continue with the Alexandria service department.

Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria

Thank you for the 5 star review and the nice words about David.

October 23, 2018

I have nothing but good things to say. I called requesting simple and easy service. I had had two previous dealerships sell the car behind me and then... continue to call and hassle me. I had been doing a lot of research on the car I wanted and was just looking for a good deal and found it here. I stated I knew I wanted the car and I knew what price was fair and they called me back and we agreed on a price which I solidified with a down payment. I stated I didn???t want to be at the dealership long due to me driving three hours for the car and wanted to go hiking. George Jermstad was nothing shy of amazing. He wasted no time. I showed up at 9am and was done with a test drive and all paperwork shortly after 10am. The only reason it took that long was I had an amazing lady help me beat my pre approved loan from my bank. So in all, I got the car I wanted, for a price I wanted, at a rate I didn???t expect to be so low. Great service all around. They even had a sweet coffee machine.

Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria

Thank you for sharing your car buying experience. I will let George and Debbie of this review. Enjoy your car.

October 18, 2018

I bought my car at Alexandria VA dealership 3 years ago and always go back there for the excellent service! George Boatright is an eppitomy of customer... service!!!

Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words about George.

October 11, 2018

This was my first experience with Mercedes Benz, I read most of reviews, and do not understand the negativity. My sales person Jimmy Moore has been nothing... but professional and helpful. I had a couple of things that I needed to get looked at both times I was in and out with a loaner within 10 mins, and both issues were handled perfectly by my Service Adviser Chris - I am more than satisfied with my Mercedes Benz and the services offered.

Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria

Thank you for your feedback and the 5 star review.

October 10, 2018

Jimmy Moore as my salesman at Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria was nothing less than outstandingly professional. He is now my go to guy for any future vehicle... purchases!!!

Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria

Thank you for the 5 star review for Jimmy Moore.

October 9, 2018

My experience with purchasing a MB from Hector Carcamo was exceptional. He was super professional from the first day that I walked into the dealership... to check out their inventory and test drive a couple of vehicles. He listened to my needs and accommodated my request to test drive and think about my options until I was ready to return and make a purchase. The entire process from beginning to end was pressure free - there was no back and forth game like they do at other dealership. Hector also took his time and went over every inch of the car and showed me all the available functions. Job well done!!!

Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria

Thank you for sharing your experience about our dealership and your experience with Hector. I will make sure he sees it. Enjoy your new car.

October 7, 2018

Great service and the people that work there was so attentive. We got a phone call a week after the service to made sure everything was good. I will definitely... will continue my service in that dealership for sure.