Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria

907 reviews

907 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 12, 2019

I recently brought my diesel GL350 for service repair. I worked with Chris as my service manager and Jim lead diesel manager. I received the best auto... service in my 30 years of owning vehicles . From the time I dropped off my suv till the time I picked it up, I was kept informed on the status, provided details in a courteous manner, and mechanical details on the progress of my repair. The service represented nothing short of what you should expect from Mercedes. Several knotches above the best!!

January 10, 2019

I've had several Mercedes' over he past couple of years and found my service home with David G at MB of Alexandria. They team of service advisors here... are always friendly, courtesy, and trusting which is hard to find when having ANY vehicle serviced. I appreciate the transparency when dealing with his location. They have always been helpful and the ease to check in your vehicle, check out a loaner, without any interruption in the work day is highly commendable! Keep up the great work ladies & gents!

• June 22, 2017

Malik is simple outstanding. He informs me about my car and the repairs that need to be completed in depth. I never have to worry about not understanding... what is being done. Mercedes Benz, Alexandria is a great dealership and the best customer service hands down. So, if you're thinking about buying a Mercedas, check out this dealership and have your service guy be Malik for when you come in for service. Malik makes you feel right at home.

January 4, 2019

Service was vreat!!! I was told what the services cost what additional items wipers and belts, needed to be replaced at that time. The service representative... reminded me of coupons i had towards the cost.

Thank you for the 5 star review and for sharing your experience.

January 3, 2019

MB of Alexandria provided excellent top notch Service A on my first ever service routine. Appointment for service was quick and easy, Carlos was my service... advisor who took good care of me. The waiting room is very nice, free snacks and beverages. Cost was very reasonable and as expected for Service A, and you get a free car wash. MB of Alexandria will be my go place to service my vehicle. Highly recommend it.

Thank you for the 5 star review and for sharing your experience at the dealership with Carlos.

December 29, 2018

If you ever go to Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria i suggest working with George Boatwright. He is awesome. He make sure when i drive in i receive first class... treatment (in my head). Make sure i got everything i need out my car if I'm getting any maintenance done. Ask if i need a rental instead of waiting. Very polite and concerning. All around the best.

Thank you for the 5 star review and for sharing your experience with George.

December 29, 2018

Dec 29 2018 - Thank you Alex in service and Tam Benz mechanic. Always great and prompt service with excellent results and a smile! You take care of my... car. Mrs Barbour

Thank you for the 5 star review and for sharing your experience with Alex

December 29, 2018

We own 2 Mercedes and as luck would have it they needed service at the same time. Zachary made a stressful situation less complicated with his timely... updates on our cars. Zachary is always very professional. He provides knowledgeable information on our vehicles, and gives advice of what to look out for before problems occur. He always gives us great customer service when our cars need service..

Thank you for the 5 star review and for sharing your experience with Zachary.

December 24, 2018

This dealership is top notch, sales or service. The staff are professional and they will work with you. They take good care of their customers.

Thank you for the review and for sharing your experience with Todd and Xavier.

December 21, 2018

I purchased a much-desired 2018 SL550 Roadster on December 12th. My car shopping experience was rewarding and the sales and business services were superb.... I met many informed and professional staff at MB-A that day. Thus, I strongly recommend this dealership.

Thank you for the 5 star review and for sharing your experience with George, Debbie and Jerry.