Bill Black Chevrolet Cadillac

New 866-966-0992 Dealer Website
Used 866-921-3029 Email Dealer
Service 866-978-2422

Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Excellent service

All the sales and management were very friendly and helpful. Everyone offered drinks to cool myself and my mother. Everyone made sure I got the best value and car for what I was looking for.

• Great Service

Took my car in for a regular oil change and for them to look at a few things. Staff is very professional and kept me informed of the progress and advice on what needed to be replaced or fixed.

• J. Johnson

Everyone was great and made our purchasing easy and very efficient. Would definitely go there to purchase another vehicle.

• my experience

purchase two cars this month from them the sales forces is excellent The service department has been servicing my cars for 15 years and is great. I have been extremely pleased with all work. They are extemely knowledgable.