Bill Black Chevrolet Cadillac

• Dependable and Efficient

As always David Scherzer was ready for the appointment and handled everything promptly. The routine service was taken care of quickly. There was a service advisory on the vehicle that was corrected without even requesting action. It did slow the completion of the visit, however it was worth a little extra time.

• Would absolutely recommend, felt truly appreciated

Jerry McPherson and staff made me feel like I mattered. My first new car purchase was pleasant. I would absolutely recommend Bill Black to anyone! I love my Equinox!

• Quick and friendly

I found the car I wanted and they worked with me to make sure I got it. The car was as advertised and the staff were knowledgeable and efficient. I would definitely recommend them to others. Love my new car!!

• The Extra mile!

I love this dealership! Bought 3 cadillacs from them! They go the extra mile!

I love this dealership! Bought 3 cadillacs from them! They go the extra mile!

• WRECKED TRUCK

Body Shop and Paint Shop did a great Job on the truck. I was very pleased. Thanks Guys!

• Excellent service

All the sales and management were very friendly and helpful. Everyone offered drinks to cool myself and my mother. Everyone made sure I got the best value and car for what I was looking for.

• Great Service

Took my car in for a regular oil change and for them to look at a few things. Staff is very professional and kept me informed of the progress and advice on what needed to be replaced or fixed.

• J. Johnson

Everyone was great and made our purchasing easy and very efficient. Would definitely go there to purchase another vehicle.

• my experience

purchase two cars this month from them the sales forces is excellent The service department has been servicing my cars for 15 years and is great. I have been extremely pleased with all work. They are extemely knowledgable.