Terry Labonte Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
  • Truck Purchase

Matt, Mark, and Bobby (the staff I dealt with) were exceptionally courteous and informative. This Dealership had exactly what I had been looking for i...n a Silverado. We had several other people stop by the office we were in just to check if we were doing well and pleased. The order of the names is no indication of the persons importance in the transaction as all were appreciated. Thanks to Terry Labonte Chevrolet for a pleasant experience and the perfect truck.

Thank you for sharing your excellent experience with us. We are excited that to hear that Matt, Mark and Bobby took great care of you. We appreciate y...our business and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

• Service

As a former owner of dealerships I recognize quality personnel. This store definitely has qualified and well trained employees

Thank you for your business and we appreciate the 5 star rating.

• Average Dealership

The price on the internet was not the price when I went to test drive the vehicle. The internet pictures were misleading. This caused me to have to ha...ggle with the Sales Manager. Only after I was ready to walk away was he willing to honor the internet price. Chris Midder, the Sales Associate, was very knowledgeable and helpful.

• Very Pleasant Experience

To my surprise it was very pleasant. The Sell associate Chris Oliveira made this experience super smooth. He did not push into anything, went out to ...find me best car based on my budget. He did his best to give me even more discount if I qualified which I was happy he tired.

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Chevrolet. We are glad to hear that Chris too great care of you. Thank you.

• Service

I appreciated the one on one experience and especially the phone calls of their progress BEFORE proceeding with the work. Both times i had my car ther...e, was truly satisfaction each time. Thank you for your professionalism, Dave Trout, and the mechanics involved. I would bring my car back anytime!

Dave Trout is one of our best and we are proud to hear how well he took care of you. Here at Terry Labonte Chevrolet we strive to provide professional...ism and excellent customer service. Thank you for your business.

• Great service

Just needed a oil change and just to look at car to see if it needed anything else...got in and out in a reasonable time..its a busy place so I expect...ed a wait...i will always service both cars there..

Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you next time.

• Terry Labonte Chevrolet Awesome!!!

Matthew Lawson and Jason Cappo made what I thought would be a difficult process a pleasurable experience. Prior to my new Malibu, I had a Honda and th...ought that I would not leave Honda, but after working with this Sale Team and enjoying my new Malibu, I am ecstatic that I did! This is my 4th Chevrolet and I am glad to be back. Kudos to Alex Meisel who patiently explained the financing to me. It was a wonderful two day experience. My Mom actually bought a car the day before I did!

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Chevrolet. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we are proud to hear that Jason, Matt and Ale...x made your buying experience a pleasurable one.

• Brook Branson great

Brook Branson was the best. She helped me find a car in my price range

Great! Thank you for your purchase.

• Negative Experience

Worst truck buying experience ever. This is the third truck I have purchased through this dealership since 2012, and was not happy from shortly after ...I received initial contact from the salesman to trying to finalize the deal with one of the managers. Then when we came to terms after I bent over backwards because I really wanted the 2017 Silverado, I went to dealership and was then informed I would have to put more money down and my payment would increase from the deal we verbally had made the previous day. Was informed that I could upgrade to a spray in bed liner for an extra $100.00 and then literally just 10 minutes later was told that he misstated the figure and it would be an extra $500.00. Salesman was new and was left on his own to go over the vehicle features, luckily I knew most if them from my previous trucks. I fault the dealership for not spending ample time in training this young man prior to allowing him to deal in this capacity. He had potential, but needs to be groomed. Finance personnel was able to accommodate mine and my wife's schedule for signing contract, however forgot one form and expected my wife to make a 45 minute drive to sign, I explained that wasn't going to happen and stated that form could be mailed for signing. Bottom line, I don't expect to frequent this dealership again with the exception of servicing the vehicle.

• Chevrolet Impala

Brook Branson was great very helpful got me in the price range I had to have Terry Labonte had a great selection of cars .

Brook is one of our best and we are excited to hear how well she took care of you. Thank you for your business.

Terry Labonte Chevrolet