4.0
Average based on 8 reviews
  • Silver Star Motorcars in Plano

I have used various mechanics in the past, all of which I was unimpressed. Silver Star was recommended to me, and I am so grateful! They are honest and fair with pricing. They do a great job!

• poor advertising

Not impressed with vehicle. I felt the advertising was misleading. The ad said the vehicle was very clean dependable. When test driving it, the engine was making a noise, check engine light on, and a/c and heater making noise. In my opinion the vehicle was not in as good of shape as the ad made it sound. The vehicle was clean however and did have low miles

• CL600 purchase!

Hello Carl Thank you again for your business, Please let me know if you have any questions regarding your car. Kevin

Bucket list purchase! I have wanted a V 12 for 20 years! George was excellent. I purchased the car and had a significant a problem as I drove off the lot. George took care of me; refunded my money and took the car back as it was not what I had purched. They made the repairs and I repurchased the car a few weeks later. 2,000 miles later I'm a Mercedes-Benz convert. This kind of stand up behavior is almost unheard of in today's society. Silver Star Motorcars earned its stars today.

• Awkward

My husband and I went to see a vehicle here and when we got there we were greeted by Kevin (which I think he's the only employee). He was very nice although he didn't want to help us out on our trade in. I'm used to going back and forth on dealing but he was straight to the point and the price was the price on the vehicle we wanted to purchase and our trade in as well. Needless to say I was sad that we weren't able to purchase the vehicle b/c he wasn't willing to go in any direction of the prices :(

I cannot sale a car for no profit, Special when we have lowest price and pay for trade in as a retail, also I gave them our best price and it was no room for more, if I could even pay little more I was going to do that. we hate to see customer walk away.

• Best Sales & Service in DFW!!

Thank you Aaron for all your supports in many years we appreciated your business.

I have been a customer of Silver Star for 17 years, and I have purchased 4 cars from them (1994 Mercedes E320, 1991 Volvo V70, 2007 Mercedes R350, 2011 Mercedes E350). Ray, George, and Kevin have always gone out of their way to make owning a Mercedes a wonderful experience. They are very knowledgeable, honest, dedicated, and always polite and accommodating. Owning ANY car can be frustrating at times, particularly when facing breakdowns, repairs, or bills. However, Silver Star makes owning a Mercedes possible, even for regular people who are not made of money. Their dedication to their customers goes WAY BEYOND just buying and selling. MANY times over our 17 year association, they have gone the extra mile to help us, even when they were not directly profiting from the experience. I will not buy a car from anyone else, nor go anywhere else for service.

• Independent dealer

Kevin - was very helpful and informative. The inventory was exactly as advertised.

Thank you as always for your business.

Thank you as always for your business.

• Great cars and best experience ever I had

Thank you John, we always thank to our customers and take care of them. thank you for your business.

I found this dealer ship on line and talk to sales manager and walk to dealer ship, Kevin He did took care of me and my wife personally and he made us very comfortable, we had feeling buying a car from a family member, Great Guy and very Honest. Thank you

• SL500 Unavailable

WE apologize & showed him the car, told him Radio isnot working and we did order a unit and has to be replaced.

2005 model with 44k SL500 Mercedes is advertised but not available. Drove over 40 miles to the lot and they said in shop for radio repair. Called a week later; still gone. Another week, another call, no car. Just sayin....... Found another car and have deposit in place.