New 888-276-7931 Dealer Website
Service 888-276-8857

4.5
Average based on 81 reviews
  • Basilio, World class salesman

Basilio Pahang was more then a salesman through out my purchasing process. He gave me genuine advice on which car would suite me best as well as kept my options realistic to the payments I wanted to be without limiting my options to the cheapest cars on the lot. I am more then happy with the new Sentra I drove off with the other day. Never planned on buying a car so soon, all I really was doing was browsing the internet for new cars that I may consider in the future. Once Basilio got in contact with me, he made it seem as if buying a new car was the easiest thing in the world, so I took a chance and came to the dealership. I don't regret anything at all. I recommend Basilio to everyone who wants to work with a salesman who is genuine and easy to talk to. I forgot he was a salesman by the time I left.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our dealership. Basilio is one of our best, and he truly enjoys helping his customers find the best car suited for them. It was pleasure doing business with you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you for the recommendation, enjoy your new car!

• Bad service

Went to get service done, waited for 1 hr and 30 mins and when I went to ask how much longer Then service man asked which keys are yours "seriously" he said sorry I forgot to ask you're name. My car had been ready like 1 hr ago but he said that he couldn't remember who the car belonged too. Then my car was not vaccum like I asked. Just bad service will never go again !!!!

• Service & adviser Shaun Delgado was great!

Every time I have had my car serviced there, my service adviser Shaun Delgado went above and beyond the call of duty My service to my car is always excellent and I couldn't be any happier. I will always be a faithful customer.

Russell, thank you for sharing your experience with Crown Nissan. We're glad Shaun could go above and beyond in providing you with great customer service. I'm pleased that we have continued to provide you with great service. Thank you for your customer loyalty and we look forward to working with you again! Ricky Williams, GM.

• Great Service with Crown Nissan

I Sean Delgado usually takes care of me when I bring my Altima in for service. He always provides excellent service and make me feel confident my car receives the best care

• Nissan Rogue Select

Very pleasant customer service personnel with speedy service and completed exactly what was required.

• Great service

Sean at Crown Nissan always provides the best service when I bring my car to Crown Nissan.

• 2015 Sentra Service Experience Feedback?

Very happy with Mr. Derrick D. Ratliff (NC) As a valued customers, I want to let you know my needs were completely satisfied during my visit. I was completely satisfied with the staff, service or overall experience, My hat is off to Mr. Ray Staylor, the service Director.

• excellent service

Service guy very very helpful and professional. I appreciate all of his detailed explanation and patience with me

• Crown Nissan Service

They do a very good job and let me know what other services are recommended.

They do a very good job and let me know what other services are recommended.

• New car buying experience

My daughter fell in love with a Nissan Juke. Crown Nissan made the buying process very painless, and now my daughter has a beautiful new car that we feel very good about her driving! Nissan makes a great product, and the sales and finance folks in Greensboro did a great job of taking care of us!