New 866-888-7102 Dealer Website
Used 866-661-3137 Email Dealer
Service 888-889-2996

• Awesome service

Randy did a wonderful job. The car is great and I love it. I would and will recommend him and Glendale Infiniti to my friends.

Thank you so much for this lovely review, Russell! It's wonderful to hear Randy did a great job in assisting you in your purchase and that you love your car. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Best regards, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Great service

Excellent Jeff was super helpful in every aspect greeting till my car was out made sure everything was taken care of

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Jose. I am very happy to hear that Jeff could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. If there is anything else I can do for you, just give me a call! Regards, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Service at Infiniti in Glendale, CA

Ben, the service rep. that assisted me was very professional, respectful of my time and informative. I didn't feel like he was trying to sell me things that I didn't need and was happy with the thorough explanation of the services I requested. Also, the customer service reps. that called me to remind me about the appointments were nice and professional.

Thank you for writing about your visit with us, Mary! I am happy to hear that Ben and our team were able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. I look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Best regards, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Great Service

Sam, the service associate was very helpful and accommodating. He was knowledgeable about the service programs available and worked to ensure I knew the best options for my vehicle.

Michael, thank you so much for this 5-star review about your experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that Sam was helpful and accommodating during your visit. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that our team has shown you their commitment to this. Best regards, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Fast, friendly serivce

Ben was very helpful and friendly. The waiting room was accommodating. Very clean all around. Fast service, even with a car wash.

Erika, thank you for the awesome feedback! I'm glad to hear that Ben was friendly and helpful! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and I'm glad that this was the case for you! I look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Warm regards, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Great Service, Nice Employees, Free Car Wash

Sam Mikel, the service rep. was nice, accommodating and fast. No need for appointment and free car wash after service.

Hi Jerry and thank you for the great feedback! Sam is a great asset and I'm thankful to have him on our team. I'm very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great service. Take care! Warm regards, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Excellent service

Service was outstanding, Lucine was great. This is what i dont mind driving over 20 miles to come to this location.

Vanessa, thank you so much for the great review of your experience at our dealership and especially with Lucine. All of the employees appreciate your loyalty to Glendale INFINITI. If there is anything that our team can do to make your time with us more enjoyable, do not hesitate to contact Lucine or myself. Warm regards, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

Much better customer service then any other visit I've had at this dealership, definitely have become more alert about how to treat their customers.

Zakaryan, we are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! Warm regards, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Great service

Friendly, efficient service representative; I needed to be have an oil change done in a little over an hour and was done in 40 minutes.

Doreen, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide a time-efficient and friendly service for our guests and I am proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Thank you again and I hope to see you again soon! Warm regards, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Glendale Infiniti

Excellent customer service across the board. Celia, Pezh and Erik were very informative and professional. Highly recommend their product and service.

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation, Leonard! I'm glad to hear that Celia, Pezh and Erik were informative and professional! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and I'm glad that this was the case for you! Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. Best regards, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com