New 866-888-7102 Dealer Website
Used 866-661-3137 Email Dealer
Service 888-889-2996

• Awesome service

Randy did a wonderful job. The car is great and I love it. I would and will recommend him and Glendale Infiniti to my friends.

Thank you so much for this lovely review, Russell! It's wonderful to hear Randy did a great job in assisting you in your purchase and that you love your car. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Best regards, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Such a great place and attentive stuff

Such a friendly environment and everyone was so nice I totally recommend this place to my friends. I am coming back next time for my maintenance for my vehicle for sure. Thank you guys.

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation, Reyna. We try to create a friendly and comfortable environment for each and every customer. I look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Sincerely, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Wonderful Buying Experience

I had a terrific experience when I bought my car at Glendale Infiniti. Pezh and Fahdi gave me a great deal and their attention to detail was impeccable. I will certainly visit them again when I am ready to make my next vehicle purchase.

Congratulations on your new purchase, Thomas. Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your experience with Pezh and Fahdi was so positive. We do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Great service

I have experienced the best service at this dealership, thanks to Sipan. His commitment to hospitality and customer service was what sold me on the car.

Anasheh, thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new purchase! We are so pleased that Sipan was able to provide you with such exceptional service. Enjoy your car! Sincerely, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Great service!!

Prompt friendly service. Got the job done with no surprises and the car runs great. I highly recommend getting your cars from Glendale infinity.

Minas, thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us. We are delighted to hear you were treated with prompt and friendly service on your car. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Sincerely, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Great service

Excellent customer service and very quick completion. Location is very convenient and access is very easy. Definitely return to this facility again.

Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us, Hirotami. We feel our service department is what makes Glendale INFINITI special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we are continuing to provide our customers the friendly, quick and comfortable service experience that our dealership is known for. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We would love to work with you again in the future. Sincerely, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Will always come back

The gentlemen who helped me was nice and very professional. An inviting personality. I appreciated the service, the time and the patience.

Hi Ciara and thank you for this great review! We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Thank you for continually choosing Glendale INFINITI for your vehicle needs. Sincerely, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Great service

Knowledge, customer service. Acceptable wait time and good repair performed. Received vehicle clean and also MPI and recommendations for next visit.

Gary, we are committed to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Glendale INFINITI, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Best regards, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Really great service

The service was prompt, efficient and pleasant. The rep went out of his way to be friendly and to take care of me!

Kevin, First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing an efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that our team assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions! Best regards, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Great service, clean

Best service I've ever had and the technology in the rooms were top notch. I got my car in one hour which shows how fast the service is.

Lusine, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Glendale INFINITI! If there is anything else we can do for you, just give us a call! Best regards, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com