• Awesome service

Randy did a wonderful job. The car is great and I love it. I would and will recommend him and Glendale Infiniti to my friends.

Thank you so much for this lovely review, Russell! It's wonderful to hear Randy did a great job in assisting you in your purchase and that you love your car. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Best regards, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Good thorough service

The service manager (Steve Chen) and advisor were very efficient and well-informed. Steve walked with me around my car to inspect anything that needed to be addressed and was very thorough.

• Oil change service

The service was great. They didn't take that long. The employees were all helpful and friendly. They check up every 30 minutes to see if we needed anything new and let me know how long left till my car is ready.

• Best service I've experienced

Ben was incredibly helpful and made sure my car being serviced didn't inconvenience plans I had in place. Plus the car seems to be running like new

• Infiniti Service Department Rules.

Prompt, informative, patient and friendly service. Consistently excellent over the past 20 years and counting. Used to offer loaner cars free with few restrictions. Not anymore. Sigh.

• Great Service

I'm a Glendale Infiniti customer more than ten years. Sam Mikel taking care of me since that time. His response is always quick. He is the best person in the Glendale Infiniti.

• fast & great service

The man helping me was very professional and explained to me everything my car needed to get done and told me the pricing beforehand so i wasnt surprised. The process itself was also very fast.

• Very good service

the service advisor is very helpful ,he discuss everything about the job done . The shuttle service is very good they drop me in downtown.

We strive to provide the best service possible and I am glad our service team was able to ensure you were taken care of. Don't hesitate to reach out to us for anything else. Thank you for choosing Glendale INFINITI's Service Department. Sincerely, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• Reivew (Service/maintenance)

Attentive, seemed customer oriented. Was in and out fairly quickly. Did office a loaner even for a relatively quick service.

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Gregory. I am glad to heart that our team could get you back on the road so quickly. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com

• SERVICE CALL

Outstanding Customer oriented experience with Marco, without an appointment. Easy Oil Change, Filter and Lube with a one hour turnaround.

Thank you for writing about your visit with us, Lance! I am happy to hear that Marco was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again. Best regards, Shanna Valenzuela, Customer Relations Manager, (818) 769-8100 ext 2217, shanna@sageauto.com