Gurnee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4.5
391 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gurnee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Super happy with Gurnee Dodge Jeep :)

So happy with my experience buying a car from Gurnee Dodge Jeep etc...My sales person Mike ...Great Personality. ..made sure i was comfortable and happy I went in to test the new Jeep Renegade trailhawk. ..fell in LOVE....bought it.....process went so smoothly...he showed me all the features on the car.....helped me return my rental car.....i felt comfortable and super happy leaving The whole staff very nice...great personalites... Nick was nice....everyone

• Great Sales Experience

The sales team was great. It was a no hassle experience. I felt comfortable. I would come back again. Thank you.

• A+ Service Department

I had the best experience when I had my car in for service. Friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, helpful, and all around a great shop. I wont go anywhere else but this dealership. I highly recommend everyone taking their cars here. Kyle in the service department was amazing. I can't say enough about him and the service department. Great place!

• Quick negotiation; honored price given by phone

Got to agreement on price and interest rate quickly (one phone call after finding car online). Easy buying process to go from online selection to phone call to dealer.

• Great service

We enjoy that you guys really try to do anything you can to fit our wants and needs within budget

• Great service, friendly staff

Everyone was extremely accommodating and friendly. Service guys were very knowledgeable. I will definitely come here for service from now on.

• "Great experience everytime".
    June 13, 2017

Just bought our 5th car from the dealership, the staff are outstanding and never fail to give exceptional Customer Service. The after care is top notch, Services do a great job, thanks goes out to everyone that works there.

• Great Experience again! 5th car from this dealership!
    June 11, 2017

Mike Ballard's customer service is OUTSTANDING! This is car # 5 from Gurnee Dodge, the customer service keeps us coming back. We never feel pressured to buy, from sales to service the experience is always spot on. Thanks again !

• fast friendly service

fast friendly service. cut to the chase on the deal and trade. awsome truck i love it ! will recommend gurnee dodge to family friends and co workers.

• wonderful

everything..each person was friendly..knowledgeable..patient..trying their best to make our experience less hectic including the owner Mike.Carlos was great as well as Anthony