New 866-953-0567 866-953-0567
Service 877-537-1749 877-537-1749

84 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Volvo Cars of Wellesley from DealerRater.com
  • Terrific service and vehicle knowledge

We here at Volvo of Wellesley take personal pride in your satisfaction and we appreciate sharing your positive experience

We went to a Volvo dealer closer to home for first inspection of the Volvo xc70, intending to take a test drive. It was not a positive experience, and we passed on the test drive. Very inexperienced sales person who knew little about the car's features let alone demonstrating them. An additional 30 min. drive brought us to the Wellesley dealership with whom we had been corresponding with by email. Since our online research convinced us this brand and model was the right fit for our needs, it came down to availability and price. Within 24 hours of our test drive and visit, we happily closed the deal. They know their stuff and are ready to work with you on price. My previous car was a 2005 Audi Allroad which I loved. I was not convinced I would find another car I could rate as high, but I believe I have! My hope is to have this car for another 10 years with the 175,000 miles like my Allroad.

• Owner

Thank you much for your kind words about our product and staff as your trust is greatly appreciated.

I have owned every high end luxury car and SUV and just traded in my Range Rover HSE and I like this vehicle more. The stereo is better/excellent and it handles better than my old Porsche. The technology on board is second to done. The performance is also excellent. I highly recommend the s90 and Wellesley Volvo. Speak to Vadim or Robert Fish. Straight shooters.

• A good experience for a change

We appreciate the kind words regarding your recent experience and appreciate both your business and trust

I've just purchased a new Volvo and selected Wellesley Volvo for their straight forward approach, up front truthfulness, and their non-manipulative manner. I dislike buying cars...most of all I very much dislike the aeons that seem to pass while the staff deliberates on final offers. Wellesley needs some work on this aspect of their car sales; I came close to telling the receptionist, "email me when they reach a decision and tell me what it is." It was at that point, as if by magic, the sales person appeared and all was completed. I am a NH resident ~ they will (for a fee) meet me in my hometown with my new car. Not Bad!!

• Very pleasant buying experience.
    February 25, 2017

We recently traveled 2 hours each way to Wellesley to look at a preowned Volvo S-80, and were very glad we did. From our initial contact with Alfonso Romano, it was a very positive experience. Barbara Goodman, our Sales Consultant, is very knowledgeable and extremely enjoyable to work with. There was no pressure to purchase the vehicle, but we did. It was just as advertised and exactly what we had been looking for. Steve Page is equally as knowledgeable. He reviewed the various programs we might be interested in, but again there was no pressure to purchase anything additional. We really liked the no pretense, no pressure attitude of the dealership and would definitely return. The car was delivered to us in NH within the week.

• Very pleasant buying experience.

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted that you had a great experience with us!

We had been looking for a preowned AWD S-80 for a while when we saw two advertised at Volvo of Wellesley. Even though it is a two hour drive for us, we were very glad we headed down. Barbara Goodman met us at the door and took us through the entire buying process in a most pleasant manner. Barbara is very knowledgeable, but presented the information and figures without us feeling pressured in any way. We did make a decision very quickly after our test drive with Barbara explaining all the car's features as we went. The car was just what we wanted. When we returned to finalize the paperwork, Barbara reviewed how to use any equipment that had been added since my previous S-80 and answered all our questions. Working with both Barbara and Steve Page was a pleasure. The bonus was that they delivered the car to us in NH within the week.

• Easy and Professional
    February 16, 2017

The experience was direct, honest, informed and easy. Great experience. Sales person was not pushy but direct and forthcoming. His product knowledge was impressive too.

• great service

Had a safety recall and the service department was very helpful and got the job done very quickly.

We are glad you enjoyed your visit with us! Come back and see us soon.

We are glad you enjoyed your visit with us! Come back and see us soon.

• First Experience with Volvo - Satisfied
    November 14, 2016

This was my first experience with the Volvo brand and I am really pleased. I recently leased a new XC90 from Volvo of Wellesley and from the moment I walked in the door it was a very pleasant experience. Paul Tallino was extremely warm, friendly, and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions but was never pushy. I explained to him what I wanted and they were very aggressive in terms of putting together a great deal and made it easy to say "yes". I also have to mention Steven Page, who handled the finance portion of the deal. Once again he was very thorough but wasn't pushy and didn't waste my time which was much appreciated. I would definitely recommend Volvo of Wellesley.

• Volvo of Wellesley
    October 31, 2016

I purchased a Certified Used Volvo V60 .The Salesperson was extremely helpful and easy to work with(Barbara Goodman) as well as knowledgeable of the product. Steve Page was also great to work with on the business end.. Steve S

• So Disappointed
    September 27, 2016

I am a dedicated Volvo owner. I have owned two Volvos over more than 15 years. I stopped in a Volvo of Wellesley a couple of weekends ago with all intentions of buying a fairly new pre-owned Volvo. Despite the fact that I was ready to make a purchase, the manager showed no interest in moving toward a deal. Either he thought I couldn't afford the car or he mistook me for someone shopping who was just browsing. What he didn't know was that I left my house with all intentions of buying a car that day AND I did. After lackluster interest in me by the manager, I went right down the road to AudoNatick and bought a fantastic Audi Allroad. The deal was signed and sealed within an hour. Volvo of Wellesley's loss was AudiNatick's gain. Bernardi makes money either way. If you want high quality service and attention, go to Audi Natick.