Performance Lexus Rivercenter

299 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Performance Lexus Rivercenter from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent service, amazing people, nice facility

I was in the search for a brand new or slightly used 2016-2017 Lexus sedan or suv and didn’t want to overly break the bank. Searched Cars.com in a 500 mile radius and found the perfect practically brand new 2017 fully loaded Lexus sedan for an extremely low price, very low miles, excellent condition, and with full certified warranty for a peace of mind from a very reputable dealership. Their internet sales team members Nikki and Ryan are very nice and easy to work with even after the purchase (not so much their finance manager though, Eric new guy), both are very helpful and knowledgeable from coordinating and preparing the purchase of the car to answering questions I had about the car and services and explaining it all in detail all while I was hundreds of miles away from the dealership...even after I arrived and left the dealership as well. They had everything I requested ready and made the purchase and any service of the car super simple and quick, including setting it up and making sure I was ready to make the long drive back to Chicago...well worth the drive for a beautiful car and I highly recommend working with them and the dealership. The dealership is very nice, big, clean, and well organized. Test drive course really let’s you test the car and open it up in all ways (ask Ryan for a good test course). Lots of helpful salesman and managers to help guide you in the right direction...for me, mainly to the waiting area where you’ll find yummy snacks and much needed coffee after a long day :)

• Excellent service on 5k miles servicing.
    October 20, 2017

Good courteous service, nice waiting area (although care should be taken to keep down volume of the TV). Good coffee and cookies. Comfortable waiting area.

• Lexus ¿service

15 k service completed quickly. Customer lounge very accommodating. Wish service would have taken a little longer the lounge was so nice!

• Good people, great service, and a great car

Great service, wonderful people, and a beautiful facility. Could not ask for more!!!

• Easy and Quick
    September 20, 2017

My visit to Performance Lexus RiverCenter for a 10,000 mile service went as smoothly as possible. Brett signed me in quickly. Bill took me to my gym and came back at the requested time - which was great because a rain shower had begun. Back to the dealer without getting soaked. Quick sign off with Brett on the maintenance steps performed, and hop in the car sitting inside nearby.

• Waiting is no problem...

Thank you so much for the kind words, Patrick. We're glad we could help. Thanks for being such a loyal customer!

Required a simple 25,000 mile checkup/oil change on my Lexus GS350 and wanted to stop by RiverCenter on the way home from work. Everything was terrific - they easily fit me into the end of the day schedule and had me in and out in about an hour. While that might be longer than a Jiffy Lube, I had no issues with waiting in the customer lounge which is well appointed (as one expects in a Lexus dealership). Patty was great throughout and RiverCenter is now my preferred service site for my Lexus.

• Lexus Es350

Service and customer treatment were both SUPERIOR.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations!

Service and customer treatment were both SUPERIOR.

• Best Service

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations! We're happy to help.

As always, the best Service in Greater Cincinnati. The cleanliness of the dealership, the personality of the staff, and the precision of service is outstanding. I highly recommend this dealership. Toyota/Lexus Corporate can be proud of the representation this dealership provides. This store could be an excellent template for dealership operation.

• Customer

Service representative, Pattie, was very helpful, friendly, and prompt with information and updates on my car. Service department found problem and fixed it quickly. Did not need the loaner car offered.

Thank you so much for the kind words, Nancy. We're thrilled to hear that you've had such wonderful experiences at our dealership. We appreciate having you as a loyal customer!

• Walker Goins
    July 28, 2017

Walker Goins gave excellent customer service a to a damsel in distress. While on vacation, my key head broke and my car would not start. I spoke to Walker Goins parts specialist, and made the hour drive to Covington Lexus. Upon arrival Walker gave us excellent customer service and with in 20 minutes,we were back on the road to finish our vacation! It is associates like Walker that makes Lexus what it is! Thank You