New 877-601-4862 Dealer Website
Used 877-595-3165 Email Dealer
Service 877-607-1529

• Jerry W. from Reidsville,NC

Rice performed the 45,000 mile maintenance on my Toyota van. As usual they did a great job!!!! Always have a positive experience at Rice. Prices for service are excellent and the waiting area is very comfy.

• Another Great Experience

Just purchased a new 2016 Toyota Highlander. Julie was great in showing us the inventory and helping us pick out the perfect car for us. Charles was also great in helping finalize the deal. Farah in financing was also great and got us a spectacular financing rate. Buying a new car from Rice Toyota is a refreshing break from the old time "car salesman" tactics of "let me speak with the manager" days.

• The best employees

y experience was absolutely amazing i honestly fwlt like i was at home i was greeted warmly by charles the manager there and asisted by a guy name curtis tgey made sure that the answered all my questions and helped me land the car i wanted with tge monthly payments i told them worked for me i will definetly be coming back and telling all my friends im happy to be apart of tge ricetoyota family thabk again for everything

• Best experience!

The salesman didn't pressure me, and truly let me decide whether the truck was right for me. Great experience!

• We love Rice Toyota!

After searching for our next family car at multiple dealerships, we made the choice to go with the Toyota Highlander. Knowing it is a top safety pick and had all the features we wanted at an affordable price, we knew it was the best choice for us! The sales people and everyone else at Rice Toyota were friendly, not pushy, and very helpful in making our decision. I honestly would recommend them to anyone. Can't say enough nice things about how easy our overall experience was!

• Rice toyota review

Worked with Norman. Very satisfied and will be back to work with him again.

Worked with Norman. Very satisfied and will be back to work with him again.

• 2017 RAV 4

The salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful. Rice was very aggressive with their pricing.

• Great Service

I bought a new car and the experience was great. Everyone was friendly and polite. When I buy my next car I am going to Rice Toyota

• Great Experience

Everyone was very nice. I had a great experience. I love my Rav4 and look forward to many years of pleasure driving it. Love the technology.

• Rice Toyota Used Cars

I bought a 2013 Camry from Rice Toyota Used Cars and had the most wonderful salesman Norman. He went above and beyond for us. I had done some searching on their website on found cars I wanted to look at and Norman pulled all the keys for those cars and let us look at them. I narrowed my search done to 3 to test drive. I finally choose one that I was interested in buying. We traded in our 2010 Toyota Rav4. We sat down and crunched numbers and the dealership made it happen. Even the finance officer LaFonza was outstanding. I would definitely recommend anyone looking to trade in their car and purchase something newer to give Rice Toyota a chance and ask for Norman Williams. He will treat you right!!!!!!!