Rice Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
  • Dealing with the Best!

I was scared to shop around for a vehicle due to bad experiences from a previous car dealer. I can honestly say I had a great experience working with ...Rice Toyota (James Howell as salesman.) I told him payment range i needed to be in and we stayed at that range. He didnt try to hinder me into anything i couldn't afford or wasnt comfortable with.

• Completely dropped the ball

My husband and I have been customers of Rice going on almost a year and I truly have had no issues with the service until today. I arrived at Rice at... 8:30 am thinking I would beat the crowd and have my truck and car both serviced and have them for work Monday. My car was in and out and my truck had to be left behind because there was a recall on the passenger airbag. This was fine because I was told it would be ready in 2 to 2 and half hours. I received a call from my technician that our brakes were worn and if we wanted to have them fixed. I initially declined the service but after talking to my husband we decided to go ahead and get it done. I called back, spoke to someone in the service department and told them that I would like to have both the rear and front brakes replaced. I was informed that they would fix the brakes and give me a call when they were done. So I receive a call around 3, he told me my truck was ready and the price for the inspection but failed to mention anything about my brakes. So I asked my tech how much it would be for the brakes and he was confused and said to his knowledge nothing was done to my brakes. I informed him of my call and he said he wasn't told about the brakes. So my truck sat up at Rice Toyota from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm when they called and all they had to do was my inspection and handle the air bag recall. I now have to car pool with my husband, we get off at different times and do not work anywhere near each other. I had rave reviews for Rice until today, I just hate that this is the only Toyota dealership in Greensboro and if I could give them 0 stars then I certainly would.

Demetris, I am so sorry there must have been a miscommunication on our end. After you posted your Google review (identical the the one above) our tea...m relayed the message to me that you had been contacted right away and we had remedied the situation and made things right for you. This review makes me believe otherwise. I have requested our service manager call you right away this morning and he has assured me he has contacted you. Please call us if this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, we have repeatedly tried to reach you. Sincerely, Mary Rice

• Toyota Tundra

Very easy to do business with. Justin, our salesman, was helpful and never pushy. The Tundra kind of sold itself but the buying experience was made ea...sy by the sales team at Rice's.

• Salesman Left Me Hanging

I came into this dealership about a month ago to purchase a new CHR, but once I mentioned to the salesman that I was a bit upside down in my current l...oan, he disappeared. I thought he was going to discuss the matter with a manager, and after waiting more than enough time for him to return, I got up to see where he was. He was working another deal with another customer, and never came back to tell me anything. I buy cars quite often to fix up for car shows and resell later, so that is why sometimes I owe more on a car than it is worth, but I don't think anyone should be left unattended without a viable explanation. If this is your interpretation of the motto, "We Treat You Right," then I am appalled that your business is in the Piedmont of NC! I will NEVER come back to this dealership and will tell others the same thing!!!

• EHS Tech

First came in to do basic tire rotation and balance turn around and it becomes I need 4 tires. The kicker is I have been dealing with Rice Service for... a year and half. Every service I did never was told my car needed tires never was explained a thing only thing was have a great day your cost is....I called cooperate and found out that tires put on new cars are just for EPA standards. If consumers spending hard earned money why after 25000 miles your tires are crap and have to come out of pocket 300-1000 in tires. Not making sense to me. It is cool will not be dealing with Toyota service for a few. I love my car not the service I have been carried over at Rice Toyota.

• Good people, good service

The service people are always very nice and they do a great job.

• The best experience ever!!!

Coming into this dealership I was a little intimidated because of the size as well as the foot traffic . After walking in & being welcomed with a smil...e from the receptionist and being greeted to the sales manager I knew this was the place ! I purchased a 2017 Tacoma TRD off road & I am more than satisfied with my sales person Carl Sacon. He was very fast & efficient as well as very knowledgeable with his product , I couldn't have asked for a better sales person. To top it off was the finance experience . Wow!! My finance manager was Farah Abdo & I was shocked to see such a young lady have everything organized & ready for me. I walked in & all my paperwork was ready for me to sign, it went very smooth. I felt very relaxed and had a great time with her out going personality. I recommend anyone looking for a toyota to come here & only here !!! Keep up the great work .

• unprofessional and rude associates

I came in for maintenance on my vehicle but when I got to the service counter there were 8 to 10 employees between the two counters no one offered to ...help me or anything one guy looked me in my face the walked by me to help the guy behind me who arrived minutes after me i stood there for 5 minutes before anyone asked if i need help or even spoke. The workers act as if they're above speaking to the customers really bad attitude the only bright part of this visit was the part when i left.

• Amazing service!

I could not ask for better car service! Each time I visit RICE Toyota, the employees go above and beyond! They are friendly, helpful, and extremely re...asonable! Not to mention, the online appointment option makes this such an easy process to book! I love this place! Thanks RICE Toyota!

• Rice Toyota

We are quite pleased with our purchase of a 2017 Toyota Camry from Rice Toyota! We particularly like the back-up camera feature. Fred was a great sale...sperson and the customer service has been excellent.

Rice Toyota