Audi Pacific

(4.8) 117 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great Experience
    March 21, 2017

I had a great experience at Audi Pacific. I felt like I was an important customer even though I was not spending the big bucks like others do. I work...ed with both Michael Moye and Collin Kleinman. They were both great guys to work with. The whole car buying process was communicated clearly and was very easy. Michael is very helpful and answered all of my finance questions promptly and thoroughly. I felt confident during the whole process. Collin is the Audi expert. If you want to work with an Audi enthusiast then ask for Collin. He will not disappoint you one bit. I would highly recommend Audi Pacific and make sure you ask to work with Collin and Michael.

• an appointment to see car.
    January 19, 2018

Made an appointment to see a car. Went there on time. They did not have the car to see. Sent it out to body shop. Started taking off to the body shop.... They did not have it. Sent it to Lexus dealer. They did not bother to call me an hour or so ago and tell me not to come. Drove 20 miles one way and have no car to see. This is as un professional as you can get. I did not expect this. I recommend that you call them and to make sure that they have the car that you are looking for.

• Excellent customer service !
    October 18, 2017

My husband and I had the best experience while purchasing our Audi Q5 from Audi Pacific. Collin, Gino, Fady, Mike and Thomas were so helpful and so ho...nest with what we were getting ourselves into. We visited this dealership two times before our final trip to purchase our car. In between those visits we tried out other dealerships for options and had the worst experience at Audi Beverly Hills. It was so bad that as we left we called Collin at Audi Pacific and described our experience and made an appointment with him for the following day. Collin was more then happy to show us more cars and let us ask as many questions as possible and test drive a car as many times as necessary to make a decision. We never felt rushed or pushed to by a car at any time. When we finally decided on a car we called to make sure they wouldnt sell it before arriving and as we arrived the paperwork was ready and car was freshly washed and pulled up to the front for us. They even had our car windows tinted the same night which we greatly appreciated. We never had to sit an haggle or go through tons of papers that night, it was quick and everyone was so nice it definitely made it a good experience. We appreciate everyone's help and feel confident in coming back here for future purchases. When the Manager Mike said they had the best cars at the best prices he was definitely right.

• Lesee
    August 18, 2017

Dwight Oh responded quickly and meaningfully when we went online to find a dealer wanting to lease a car to us. His response was clear and competitiv...e as was his follow through. Throughout the process he has returned phone calls quickly and provided the service we requested. It has been a pleasure dealing with him and we plan to recommend him to other people we know. Keep up the good work.

• New Purchase of 2018 Audi S5 Coupe
    August 17, 2017

On 8/10/17, I purchased a new 2018 Audi S5 coupe. Lina Martin was very helpful, informative, and professional in the purchase of my new car. I was v...ery happy with the overall experience at Audi Pacific.

• Recent Service
    July 12, 2017

Very well done. Natalie Lucido's interaction with me was professional, attentive and displayed excellent customer focus.

• Oscar Barrientos is the best!
    June 16, 2017

Twice Oscar Barrientos has been my service writer, and twice he has exceeded expectations! He even remembered a detail about the service done on my c...ar months ago. He is informative, thorough, and responsive. There's no one better!

• Great Overall Experience
    June 2, 2017

I had originally bought 3 Audis from here in the past but declined on my last purchase because of the poor sales experience. I recently stopped in ju...st to check out the Q3 to see if I liked it, thinking I was going to either purchase the car from another dealership or another style all together. I was matched up with Collin and he was exceptional. Knowledgeable and not pushy. I come from a family that owned car dealerships and that is my pet peeve. A dealership is only as good as it's reps and I hope that he stays around.

• Surprise
    April 21, 2017

Took my 2011 Audi R8 in for service- Michael Harris was great! Walked thru the showroom and met Collin Kleinman and the General Manager walked out wit...h a new 2017 R8!!! Never felt pressured or coerced-no buyers remorse here-love the new car!

• Great Service from Francisco Valenzuela!!!
    April 19, 2017

It's very nice to see such a young person with the attitude of a real professional. Francisco Valenzuela, my service adviser makes you feel totally we...lcome and explains all services with a very easy way to understand. Excellent Experience!! The only setback is the very high prices for parts and labor. But I guess that is the cost of owning an Audi.

Audi Pacific