4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 451 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

451 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Audi Cary from DealerRater.com

• October 2, 2016

Great dealership to buy a new or pre-owned vehicle. The Sales representative was very friendly and easy to work with.

May 18, 2018

I took my 2013 Q5 in for service and a new Q5 caught my eye. Eric made my impromptu purchase beyond easy. He educated me on the newer features that my... current Q5 didn???t have and arranged delivery in less than 1 1/2 hours and that included getting the new Q5 detailed and Simonized. The whole process was stress free from working with Eric to finalizing the paperwork with Gene. The entire staff made everything happen quickly and efficiently to keep me on my time schedule. This is my 2nd purchase from this dealership and the customer service is always exceptional.

Eric Danford

Audi Brand Specialist

Gene Larsen

Audi Business Manager

May 18, 2018

Len was very professional and helpful in making this a great experience. Brad was also helpful in answering questions about this Porsche. The sales an...d financing process was easy and I would recommend them to anyone.

May 17, 2018

Jonathan Christie is hands down the best sales person I???ve ever dealt with! Professional, knowledgeable with a great personality. Just an all arou...nd good guy!

Audi Cary

Thank you for such a nice review. You are so right! Jonathan is a great guy! His calm demeanor puts everyone at ease. Jonathan and all of us here at A...udi Cary would like to thank you for your business. Kim Errato: Reputation Manager

May 16, 2018

From the minute my husband and I walked in we were greeted with kindness and professionalism. The gentlemen who helped us in finding our new car wer...e nothing but amazing! Eric helped us for days in finding the vehicle that was just right for us and our family. Brad was so kind that when we brought our dog, he came with water and a leash for him, because I accidentally forgot ours. I can not express how great of an experience we had and will highly recommend this dealership as well as Eric to my friends and coworkers!

May 16, 2018

Although I didn't buy my car from Eric and although I purchased it several months ago, he was very efficient in arranging what I needed and patient in... explaining the process. My work was completed in less time than I had been told it might be when I called service. Eric made sure I had everything I needed. And as an added bonus to great service, I found two twenties in my arm rest between the front seats. They must have been under my seats and when Daniel, the detailer, completed his work, he put the money in the arm rest. I had no idea the bills were in my car. Sorry I didn't realize this until I was a few miles away. Thanks to Eric and Daniel.

Audi Cary

Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased that you had such a wonderful experience. We pride ourselves on our integrity and professionalism.... Eric, Daniel and all of us here at Audi Cary want to thank you for placing your trust in us. Kim Errato: Reputation Manager

Eric Danford

Audi Brand Specialist

May 12, 2018

I purchased a Tahoe LT which we'd been searching for a long time. These guys were easy to deal with and negotiate over the sale. No pressure...fair ...pricing.

Audi Cary

Thank you so much for your kind review. Our goal is to ensure that you have a stress-free buying experience. I am so glad that everything went well f...or you. Johnnie and all of us here at Audi Cary would like to thank you for your business. Kim Errato: Reputation Manager

May 11, 2018

I set out for my first vehicle purchase in 10 years and based on my research, had my eye on an A4. I explored five other comparable luxury sedans. A...ll of my Audi dealer interaction was with Audi Raleigh, which was just OK. When I got to the point of negotiating numbers, I countered their offer and when their Sales Manager came in I could not believe the attitude he exhibited. After several attempts to work with him, I walked out of the dealership and considered walking away from the vehicle. I gave one last chance to Audi Cary to turn my opinion around of the Audi experience, otherwise I would select a different vehicle. Happily Len had the exact vehicle waiting for my appointment and treated me with complete respect in earning my business. When it came to the numbers, both Len and Ed were very reasonable and demonstrated they wanted to work with me to come up with a fair deal. I signed that night and picked up my vehicle the next day. I absolutely love my new Audi, and although this dealership is further away for me, I'm happy to go the extra distance to have such a great experience.

Audi Cary

Good Morning Darlene. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. I am thrilled that you had such an awesome experience with y...our A4 purchase. We have an extraordinary team here at Audi Cary. We look forward to working with you in servicing your car. Len, Ed and all of us here at Audi Cary would like to thank you for taking a chance with us. Kim Errato: Reputation Manager

May 9, 2018

I recently purchased a CPO A3 Quattro, which was my first experience with Audi of Cary. I had the pleasure of working with Jonathan Christie. Jonath...an was helpful, informative, and patient - answering the endless questions that I seemed to have during the buying experience. I was so appreciative of the customer service he provided and his follow through to help get me into the car of my dreams!

Audi Cary

Nicole, thank you so much for your kind review. Jonathan is such an asset to our dealership and we are so fortunate to have him here. Making your ca...r buying experience stress-free is what we strive for. Jonathan and all of us here at Audi Cary would like to thank you for your business. Kim Errato: Reputation Manager

May 8, 2018

Jonathan Christie was a pleasure to work with and made our buying experience easy. He was very helpful with information about the different vehicle a...nd financing options, and at no time did we feel pressured to go one way or another. Also great follow up when we returned after delivery of our new A4 as he patiently answered our remaining questions. Thanks also to Gene Larsen for working out the financing details to our satisfaction. Great experience overall.

Audi Cary

Thank you for such a kind review. Our goal here at Audi Cary is to take the stress out of your car buying experience. We are always here to answer a...ny remaining questions that you may have. Jonathan and all of us here at Audi Cary would like to thank you for your business. Kim Errato: Reputation Manager

600 Auto Park Blvd Cary, NC 27511