Frema Motors Inc

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

May 28, 2016

On my third VW from Frema. I wouldn't buy anywhere else, family owned and family managed, quality long term employees. They care about YOU being hap...py and totally satisfied. Excellent deal, superior service, this is worth the drive from anywhere.

May 20, 2015

On my third VW from Frema, I'll never buy a car from anywhere else. Family run dealership with the Tillman family there daily and on the floor. They... work hard to earn and keep your business. They give you their personal cell numbers if you ever need them.

May 11, 2015

First off let me say. We had a good buying experience with Frema 1.5 years ago. Since then we have taken both our Mazda 3 and Mazda Tribute in to be s...erviced on several occasions. Frema is the only one that has serviced our vehicles since moving to NC. With that being said the service department is HORRIBLE! I took the mazda 3 in to have the oil changed on Thursday while there they said our 3 tires are out of alignment and that we need a new battery, mind you this is the car we bought 1.5 years ago. The battery should not have any issues. They said they would give me a battery for 50% off and that the alignment would be $80+. I had other appointments that day and told them I didn't have time to do it that day. Well I got in the car and was driving to my next appointment when I hear a weird sound that was not there before. So in an hour they have done something to the car that is making this noise. Again I didn't have time to turn around and have them look at it. I took the car in on Monday and asked nicely what exactly they did to the car. The service guy looked at the paperwork I handed him and said looks like an oil change....well I could have done that! And he says you declined the alignment and battery...again I could have told him that! He says "well we can look at it and tell you what's wrong." I'm sorry but I'm not going to pay the people who caused the problem to look at it and then be charged for parts and services. I declined and told him I would be taking my business somewhere else. I would much rather drive an hour away for good service than I would to have crap service!! That is just this 1 experience. Every other time I have taken our cars in I have waits for up to 3 hours for an oil change! And I ALWAYS make an appointment. In my opinion there is no excuse for that. Save yourself the headache and money and take your vehicle to a more competent service center!!

August 29, 2012

We were having trouble getting a deal done. Mike at Frema Motors was awesome and I would recommend Frema to anyone that wants a fair deal with no game...s. Go see Mike Bubois and he will take care of you like family....

September 10, 2011

Not to be trusted. Sold a car without informing me of known problems. Frema's own mechanics listed the brakes and battery as "red flag" = needing repa...ir replacement. Did not disclose this information prior to the sale.

Frema Motors Inc