• Great Dealership

Drove over an hour to buy a car from this dealership after initial call put me in touch with helpful salesman. They were able to sell me a car from another dealership cheaper than I was able to buy directly from that local dealership. We suggest to friends and family that they contact Goldsboro Toyota.

• Always Exemplary Service!

I receive the best service at Toyota of Goldsboro. I drive from the Raleigh area to Goldsboro for the outstanding service and customer appreciation I experience. Tammy is a personal favorite but the whole team works together to give reliable service and honest appraisals. I feel like they go the extra mile to meet my needs and keep me apprised of all my options when servicing my vehicles. As long as I receive this level of service, I will be a customer for life at Toyota of Goldsboro!

• Best deals on entire East coast!

We have purchased 2 Tundras and 2 Camrys from a same salesman, John Graham. Excellent sales skills and had always got us a deal we found best of ANY dealership in our areas. Last week, we bought a new 2017 Camry AND a 2016 Tundra SR5 on the same day!

• Great Service Experience

Excellent as usual! I have relied on this dealership for years and continue to receive competent service.

• George

We love George Adams he is an excellent car salesman we have purchased three cars from him and we are very satisfied thank you

• Relaxed enviroment, hassle free

I have purchased cars from numerous dealers around Raleigh, a quick trip to Goldsboro paid off. Price was what I expected, no pressure to purchase "the extras" and was on my way home with new car faster than I've ever been. The extra few minutes to drive to Goldsboro saved me a few hours dealing with pushy salesmen and bickering with "the sales manager".

• Super job!

Same day appointment, easy check-in and excellent advice, and speedy service; how do you improve on that?

• Fantastic car

I was satsfied with sevices from dealer. And my car is awsome.

I was satsfied with sevices from dealer. And my car is awsome.

• Purchase of 2017 Toyota Camry XLE

Kevin Bunger was exceptional to work with. He was on top of the details and kept in communication with me. When we finally met him in person, to pick up the car, he had everything organized and ready. The only item that the dealership had not completed was the application of the Clear Protection Door Package. We are still working out how and when to get the work done.

• Customer

Very friendly atmosphere. You get the feeling you are walking into a "down home" establishment. Every consideration given by salesman to make sure we were happy with our purchase.