3.9
  • Thankyou Stykmain Chevrolet

Over the years I have purchased fifteen vehicles both new and used. I have always been treated with utmost respect and kindness by mechanics, salespersons office staff and store owners. My only way to show my gratitude is to return again and again for both purchases and service on my vehicles. I always look forward to coming to your store as though your my GM family. Integrity, fairness and honesty describe Stykemain Chevrolet.

• RUDE salesman & manager

Called in long distance to get a price on my trade. I understand I am calling in but I sent pictures and full info on my trade. They were close to what I wanted but when I pushed (I was friendly) for a little more thats when my sales man Miguel became VERY rude then told me his manager said not to deal with me any more lol. Not once did I get rude just wanted $1000 more for my trade and stuck to it. I wouldnt waste time at this dealer especially if you plan on driving far. They want a fast buck and if you dont take their price theyll just tell you to go away. The salesman also started going the other way on price and offered $1000 less then the last offer lol. They are a joke.

• Wonderful experience

The entire team at Stykemain Chevrolet was amazing! Bubba was so nice and did not pressure me at all to buy my vehicle. He was very knowledgeable and knew the answers to all the questions I had about the car. He even took me up to the gas station to top off my gas tank before I drove my brand new car home. Austin, the finance guy, was also very nice and answered all my questions that I had. Wonderful team and great facility with a large selection of vehicles. I will definitely remember this dealership when doing any future car shopping! Thank you all so very much!

• Awesome

Stykemain Chevrolet is absolutely the best dealership experience I have ever had. Jim Stykemain is really engaged and clearly sets the bar high. When it comes to sales, Brad "Bubba" Davis is the guy to see. He's straightforward, takes all of the guesswork out of it and is awesome to work with. He's a pro. Austin in finance is top notch too. Unfortunately, the car is not as good as the dealer, but they made up for a rotten car with beyond great service. I'll be getting rid of it soon and will not even think of buying anywhere but Stykemain Chevrolet.

• TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Terrible customer service. Just read the reviews online. They sell you a car, don't tell you about any issues, and offer no help when you have issues. I would never buy a car from this place.

• Total Pros

This Dealership is A 5 Star Dealership. All of The Employees at this Dealership Are Total Pros

• Bought new Silverado

Great place to do business. Had to drive a little to get there but worth every minute of the drive!!!

• Great service by everyone at Stykemain Paulding!

Everyone here at Stykemain Chevrolet, Paulding is very helpful and courteous. They were a delight to buy my vehicle from and give me great follow-up service. I would recommend them highly and will always buy here in the future. They treated me with respect while other dealerships I went to tended to ignore woman buying new cars,

• Fast service

Had body shop work done and service work done and was done fast and excellent

Had body shop work done and service work done and was done fast and excellent

• Service appt.

Had trouble making my service appt. I called to make a service appt. and went to pick up my loaner car and it was like they had never talked to me about a appt.